mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Salvagetti shout out

I had never been in their shop before. I happened to pop in on my lunch roll looking for some new gloves. They have super deals on cold weather gear right now, they were trying to hand me free espresso and when my sheep went down they were offering a loaner bike. I thought it was above and beyond, I'll be back when I require any LBS services.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    The espresso machine is up and running? Nice!!

Go ride!!!
    it's the only shop I go to!

Your retarded
    I read the title as Salvagetti shoot out, and was like "oh no, that's not good."
    A trail that’s too difficult wouldn’t exist because it’d never be used. But, trails can exist that’re too difficult for you.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    I read the title as Salvagetti shoot out...
    The aftermath?

Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Moosehead
    +1 to Salvagetti's new shop and espresso setups. Ask for Joe H. Huge thumbsup.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Was that taken right after the earthquake?

rider of bicycles
    Jul 2008
    Yeah, Salvagetti is an awesome shop. They have been treating me really well for quite some time.

Daryl
    May 2007
    Yes, and Scott is a great guy. I used to be a customer years ago when Scott was just getting going and he demonstrated awesome customer support back then. At the time I was bike commuting to DT but now work from home in Golden, so have not been back in a while. Glad to hear Scott has a loyal following.

Daryl

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomtb
    I had never been in their shop before. I happened to pop in on my lunch roll looking for some new gloves. They have super deals on cold weather gear right now, they were trying to hand me free espresso and when my sheep went down they were offering a loaner bike. I thought it was above and beyond, I'll be back when I require any LBS services.
    +1

Supporters of COMBA (including a Board Member employee), nice people, beautiful and clean shop in LoDo, they let us meet there for the BoD every other month. Very cool.

formerly shabadu
    Nov 2006
    Thanks for the kind words everybody.
    We're working hard to keep the shop progressing in a good direction and we've got some cool stuff up our sleeves for 2010.
    A little affirmation like this motivates us even more. Thanks!

-Joe

ps. SPAM alert: In addition to the winter clothing sale, our remaining 2009 mtb clothing is 40% off right now. Fox, Dakine, Mavic.

mtbr member
    I haven't been to the new shop. Looks like a good location right by the big REI. I bought my first disc brakes from them. It was good to be able to get a good enough price that I could support a local shop and not go internet.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    +1

Best coffee for a few square miles (and that says something in that hood), Hannah (spelled same forward as back) is a kick ass barista! Flowtron can cut an Onguard bike lock off a cruiser like butter Good dudes and good to have them in the neighborhood. Can't wait to spend some cash there this spring.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    They are awesome!! great people who know good product, use it themselves, and are active in the cycling community!!

mtbr member
    Sounds like I need to pay a visit to Salvagetti this week!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I am about the biggest Salvagetti fan-boy there is.

If you live in and around Denver, do yourself a kindness and stop.

Just remember to fear flowtron's beard.