View Poll Results: What dates should we do this thing?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aug 19/20

5 20.83%
  • aug 26/27

2 8.33%
  • sept 2,3

4 16.67%
  • sept. 9,10

8 33.33%
  • sept 16,17

17 70.83%
  • sept. 23,24

4 16.67%
  • sept 30,oct1

3 12.50%
  • when my mom lets me out of the house alone

0 0%
  • sometime next year

0 0%
  • Other (write in)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Perpetually single track

RMH - 06 trolling for dates poll -- the real slim shady

Admin, please make sticky.

we can have this discussion hashed out the same time as location. Mostly independent of each other. Most who go to Poncha would go to Breck regardless of date. Once both decided and we decide length, we'll get some campsites.

Not sure the best way to do this, so we'll go by weekends and go from there. Multi choice folks so feel free to pick more than one.
    The more out of shape you are, the steeper the hill looks.

Oh, So Interesting!

Vote for Aug. 19/20!!!

Aug 26/27 would suck in particular, classes start on Aug 28th at CU, and probably lots of other schools... so for all us that applies to, Aug 19/20 would be much better.

[SIZE="4"]VOTE FOR AUG 19/20!!! [/SIZE]

The first 2 weeks of September would be next best, no tests coming up yet...

Strava: turn off your dork logger when you're not on sanctioned trails.

Perpetually single track
    Ahh silence...you suckers (err bikers I mean) are a voting...just damn thing slips down the list as a vote don't do no bumping...and since a brother can't get a sticky round here I'll be a bumping as I feel needed.

BUMP!

slow
    Sept 23/24 and Sept 30/Oct 1 might be difficult for anyone here involved with the bike industry (anthony) since those dates bookend Interbike.

mtbr member
    I would strongly suggest not to have it during September 2, 3 because that coincides with the Mountain States Cup event at Keystone, and I want to go attend the RMH06!

Personally, I dig the weekend of Sept 16, 17.

slow
    Some of us with kids may be off doing family stuff over Labor Day weekend. (Sept 2, 3) Love the family, but don't want to miss RMH either.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Red Alert, Red Alert...

the 3rd annual Epic weekend at Buffalo Creek is scheduled for September 30th/October 1st. Trail work on Saturday, riding on Sunday and camping and partying in between. Team Evergreen, Colorado Mountain Bike Association (COMBA) and the Front Range Mountain Bike Patrol (FRMBP) in cooperation with the Forest Service, work hard to put this event together and we can use your support. Keep us in mind when you plan your dates. Thanks in advance and hope to see you there.

frmbp.org - paying it forward

contains quinine

Shameless

Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Ahh silence...you suckers (err bikers I mean) are a voting...just damn thing slips down the list as a vote don't do no bumping...and since a brother can't get a sticky round here I'll be a bumping as I feel needed.

BUMP!
    This sort of bumping is shameless. If this were the 29'er board, Cloxxi would have likely already locked this thread and threatened your userID.

That said, I really like the MidSept date that's currently winning, 'cause I could likely make it. Everyone should vote for that weekend to spend time in Salida!
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Quote Originally Posted by sgltrak
    Sept 23/24 and Sept 30/Oct 1 might be difficult for anyone here involved with the bike industry (anthony) since those dates bookend Interbike.
    Ditto. Those would be bad.
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

Which way? Uphill.
    It's got to be mid to late September, less volatile weather than August and less chance of cold weather than October.
    Blog

Just keep spinning. Just keep running. Just keep paddling.
    Just keep moving forward.

A Guy Who is Going Places
    Due to the temporal location of my birthday, the 16th 17th of the 9 is clearly the best option.
    http://www.anthonysloan.com

Isaiah 15:5

There are many good bike companies out there, and I work for one of them.

Perpetually single track
    bump bump bump....

so you folks get that you can vote for multiple dates right? I sorta expected more overall vote by now...

mtbr member

shhhh...

we want this poll to quietly close while sept 16/17 is in the lead.

course w/ all those killer pix that icegeek keeps posting i'm not sure i can wait that long...
    -
    .And following our will and wind . . .
    . . .We'll ride the spiral to the end
    and may just go where no one's been.

Perpetually single track
    I don't mind 16/17 at all...just a bit disappointed it doesn't match up with more folks...so far we have 30+ voters on location...I expected similar here and we be lacking so far...tsk tsk...

and bump!

Riding up to get down

I'm Flexible

I put up the 3 weekend's that I will be able to attend. Hope to see you all there.

Perpetually single track
    bump!!!!!! bump bump..

So here's what I'm tentatively thinking. Sept. 9/10 I'll likely do some prerides for stuff we'll do the following weekend. Maybe we could have a mini gathering for those folks interested, since that's a good day for quite a few people as well...then we'll have the full on gathering the next week.

Taking off thursday after work Sept. 14th, camp, ride friday 15th, camp, ride sat. 16th, camp, ride sun. 17th, go home. Anyone else think this sounds like fun? It'll be cool...we'll ride bikes

And drink beer, and talk smack about who's the best rider.

And for the folks that don't quite get it...this is for EVERYONE. If you can read this and happen to ride a bike you ARE invited not so cordially by me.

rr
    I don't do PC
    Sounds good, I'll be there for sure, unless I get hit by a car the weekend before like last year

Perpetually single track
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Sounds good, I'll be there for sure, unless I get hit by a car the weekend before like last year
    Yeah...I'd prefer if you avoid getting wacked by a car this year too...

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    That is right after we get back from a 9 day trip to Yellowstone so I probably won't be able to take any week days off, but I'm in for the weekend for sure.

Perpetually single track
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian
    That is right after we get back from a 9 day trip to Yellowstone so I probably won't be able to take any week days off, but I'm in for the weekend for sure.
    Old faithful will be still be going later this year. Trust me, I just checked in on it a few days ago. Cancel jellystone, and come for ALL of RMH06.

seriously K, good that you can swing it. If you promise to be there I MAY just break out the dehydrator and bang out some KJ.