Thread: Riding tomorrow

mtbr member

Riding tomorrow

Weather is supposed to be 44 and sunny, and I can deal with that. Anyone want to do some urban at the campus tomorrow or someting else? Really diggin Colorado!

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Blue
    Weather is supposed to be 44 and sunny, and I can deal with that. Anyone want to do some urban at the campus tomorrow or someting else? Really diggin Colorado!
    I'll be doing somthing around 2ish, but I suck at urban-esque riding, so it'll probably be either the road or the cross bike, unless someone knows of a doable trail...

Anyone?
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser
    I'll be doing somthing around 2ish, but I suck at urban-esque riding, so it'll probably be either the road or the cross bike, unless someone knows of a doable trail...

Anyone?
    If you're willing to commute to the springs Palmer Park is in great shape.
    I was there today with a couple of buddy's.

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser

Anyone?
    Ended up riding up Lookout Mountain on the road bike today, would rather get on a mountain bike, but not sure of trail conditions, even the hogback.

I have to ride something tomorrow, I'll check back here. May do another road ride tomorrow, but would like to ride elsewhere too.

Dave
    [SIZE=2]Just Passing Through: eatin' dirt & crappin' dust[/SIZE]

locked - time out
    ESPN park tommorrow night?

mtbr member

Nope

Got too much on the schedule for tomorrow night. Only really free in the early afternoon. I'll probably be at the Engineering building around 12 if anyone is interested. Can't wait to hit up that park though, I'm thinking of joining the "Steelhead Gang" so hopefully be there a lot more. There is actually a park right down the street from my house in Boulder, but they only allow bikes in the morning, and just haven't gotten over there yet. Now I just need to find a few hundred dollars lying around to build up a sweet hard tail.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Blue
    Got too much on the schedule for tomorrow night. Only really free in the early afternoon. I'll probably be at the Engineering building around 12 if anyone is interested. Can't wait to hit up that park though, I'm thinking of joining the "Steelhead Gang" so hopefully be there a lot more. There is actually a park right down the street from my house in Boulder, but they only allow bikes in the morning, and just haven't gotten over there yet. Now I just need to find a few hundred dollars lying around to build up a sweet hard tail.
    going to superho around 12, wanna meet us there and oggle over bikes? Grabbin a few parts for the new project

Stand back

pdl!

Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    ESPN park tommorrow night?

Myer's pool, 80th and Carr St., 3pm to 7pm is kayak time. I still gotta see if my leg bends enough to fit in the boat, if it does, that's where I'll be...
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

mtbr member

Oops

start of the supercross series is on right now! Not leaving the couch for a while now