Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Riding tomorrow

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rally Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    431

    Riding tomorrow

    Weather is supposed to be 44 and sunny, and I can deal with that. Anyone want to do some urban at the campus tomorrow or someting else? Really diggin Colorado!

  2. #2
    contains quinine
    Reputation: Debaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Blue
    Weather is supposed to be 44 and sunny, and I can deal with that. Anyone want to do some urban at the campus tomorrow or someting else? Really diggin Colorado!
    I'll be doing somthing around 2ish, but I suck at urban-esque riding, so it'll probably be either the road or the cross bike, unless someone knows of a doable trail...

    Anyone?
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser
    I'll be doing somthing around 2ish, but I suck at urban-esque riding, so it'll probably be either the road or the cross bike, unless someone knows of a doable trail...

    Anyone?
    If you're willing to commute to the springs Palmer Park is in great shape.
    I was there today with a couple of buddy's.

  4. #4
    Now Uploading
    Reputation: mtbdirteater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser
    I'll be doing somthing around 2ish, but I suck at urban-esque riding, so it'll probably be either the road or the cross bike, unless someone knows of a doable trail...

    Anyone?
    Ended up riding up Lookout Mountain on the road bike today, would rather get on a mountain bike, but not sure of trail conditions, even the hogback.

    I have to ride something tomorrow, I'll check back here. May do another road ride tomorrow, but would like to ride elsewhere too.

    Dave
    [SIZE=2]Just Passing Through: eatin' dirt & crappin' dust[/SIZE]

  5. #5
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,728
    ESPN park tommorrow night?

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rally Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    431

    Nope

    Got too much on the schedule for tomorrow night. Only really free in the early afternoon. I'll probably be at the Engineering building around 12 if anyone is interested. Can't wait to hit up that park though, I'm thinking of joining the "Steelhead Gang" so hopefully be there a lot more. There is actually a park right down the street from my house in Boulder, but they only allow bikes in the morning, and just haven't gotten over there yet. Now I just need to find a few hundred dollars lying around to build up a sweet hard tail.

  7. #7
    eci
    Reputation: snowskilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Blue
    Got too much on the schedule for tomorrow night. Only really free in the early afternoon. I'll probably be at the Engineering building around 12 if anyone is interested. Can't wait to hit up that park though, I'm thinking of joining the "Steelhead Gang" so hopefully be there a lot more. There is actually a park right down the street from my house in Boulder, but they only allow bikes in the morning, and just haven't gotten over there yet. Now I just need to find a few hundred dollars lying around to build up a sweet hard tail.
    going to superho around 12, wanna meet us there and oggle over bikes? Grabbin a few parts for the new project

  8. #8
    Stand back
    Reputation: dbabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,978

    pdl!

    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    ESPN park tommorrow night?

    Myer's pool, 80th and Carr St., 3pm to 7pm is kayak time. I still gotta see if my leg bends enough to fit in the boat, if it does, that's where I'll be...
    Golden Bike Park

    Golden Connector Trails need your support!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rally Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    431

    Oops

    start of the supercross series is on right now! Not leaving the couch for a while now

Similar Threads

  1. anyone riding tomorrow SoMo or white tanks
    By perropirana in forum Arizona
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 01:11 AM
  2. Anybody riding wissahiccon tomorrow???
    By Bry03cobra in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 10:18 AM
  3. Official policy for nightriding at Wakefield
    By Drevil in forum Virginia, WV, Maryland, DC, Delaware
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 09:50 AM
  4. Whose riding tomorrow 6/13?
    By Not So Fast in forum New Jersey
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 01:30 PM
  5. Who's riding Hall tomorrow?
    By SDizzle in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •