mtbr member

Ridgeline Status

Does anyone know the status of Ridgeline?

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by flipsidem View Post
    Does anyone know the status of Ridgeline?
    Sloppy and gooey. I'd give it a couple of days. If you do go, don't be a puss and ride around the soft spots making the trail wider than it needs to be. Get dirty. You know you like it like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the update. I hate mud. Have you actually been up there? Did you get any of that storm tonight?

The 5th knuckle
    Ridgeline should be good to go tomorrow. Took a walk this afternoon and the NE side is pretty decent.
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

mtbr member
    rode it today morning, its gtg. only one section that could be called muddy with bit of imagination. couple soft spots, some sections already too dry.
    HuRa
    architecture and interior design
    website facebook

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by brankulo View Post
    rode it today morning, its gtg. only one section that could be called muddy with bit of imagination. couple soft spots, some sections already too dry.
    Thanks for the update.

STRAVA!!!!!!
    Mar 2010
    Any word if the race is on this Saturday?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Waafoo View Post
    Any word if the race is on this Saturday?
    I haven't heard anything to the contrary. It should be nice and dry by then.

The 5th knuckle
    Riding it tonight. I'll let you know. 6:30, coachline if anyone is interested.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Was almost dry yesterday, will definitely be a go for the race.

The 5th knuckle
    Good to know. Thanks for the update.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    Good to know. Thanks for the update.
    Ridgeline was perfect today, best i have ever seen it, really fast and able to hook up good. Should be some people blazing tomorrow for race day. Good luck to anyone racing and have fun, wish i could be there but just started my own moving business and had job scheduled.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by richccc View Post
    Ridgeline was perfect today, best i have ever seen it, really fast and able to hook up good. Should be some people blazing tomorrow for race day. Good luck to anyone racing and have fun, wish i could be there but just started my own moving business and had job scheduled.
    Not sure what that trail is normally like, as I'd never ridden it before. But, I did the half at the Ridgeline Rampage and would say that it was about one day too dry from the last snowfall. The better part of the course was like riding on ball bearings due to the kitty litter over hardpack conditions. 'Hooking up good' is not a phrase that would come to mind.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I did the Rampage as well and had fun on the course. It was dry, but super fun driving hard into the corners and testing the grip of the tires. Only a couple of the corners were too loose to really go hard into, and after the first lap I knew where those were. In all the Ridgeline trails were a fun ride, but now that I have done 3laps of the area, I doubt I will be back any time soon. Much too tame and suburban.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Tire and tire pressure really matter here, that was perfect conditions for ridge line, would i drive 2 hours to come (prob not) but i live 3 min from here.

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by sbsbiker View Post
    ..... I doubt I will be back any time soon. Much too tame and suburban.
    Yeap. We built it to take our beach cruisers and trailers with the kids on. They are going to put bottled water vending machines at the trail heads this summer also. A coffee shop is going in at Bison Park in the fall I think.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Yeap. We built it to take our beach cruisers and trailers with the kids on. They are going to put bottled water vending machines at the trail heads this summer also. A coffee shop is going in at Bison Park in the fall I think.
    Funny stuff

Twin Six METAL Team
    What about a Strava upload station? J/K. Ridgeline is a great trail, and I'm pretty sure a lot of folks would love to have that right in their backyards! Sure, it's in suburbia, but I will love to be able to come home from work...and roll right to the trail!

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisgardner73 View Post
    What about a Strava upload station? J/K. Ridgeline is a great trail, and I'm pretty sure a lot of folks would love to have that right in their backyards! Sure, it's in suburbia, but I will love to be able to come home from work...and roll right to the trail!
    Better yet, RF ID stations all around the place. Put the chip on your bike and it logs all your strava for YOU! You're a genius. You say "I will love", will PBR and I have new neighbors to ride with from MTBR?

Twin Six METAL Team

Ridgeline Status

Oops! That was my 5am "not enough coffee" typing. No, not moving. I do, however, live just down the street in COS. I need to pop up and ride with you guys sometime!

The 5th knuckle
    That would be great.