Goofing off?

Ride today: Marshall Mesa and connecting?

Anyone want to meet up for a quick after work ride? I am gonna park at the Greenbelt Plateau trailhead and do Flatirons Vista South ->Doudy Draw ->Spring Brook loop ->Doudy Draw ->Community Ditch and back to car. Prolly start around the 4:30ish. I will be on a brown KHS.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    I would like to join. I work in Louisville and will have no problem in getting there at 430. How long is the ride?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

careful

Don't crash into other riders nor run someone's wife off the trail. Have fun.

PDB
    SUFD
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy
    Don't crash into other riders nor run someone's wife off the trail. Have fun.
    lol - make sure to "puff up" on the trail when you have the right away!
    Want to go green? Want to be low impact?
    Buy 2nd Hand Products!

PDB
    SUFD
    Quote Originally Posted by Intenserider2
    Anyone want to meet up for a quick after work ride? I am gonna park at the Greenbelt Plateau trailhead and do Flatirons Vista South ->Doudy Draw ->Spring Brook loop ->Doudy Draw ->Community Ditch and back to car. Prolly start around the 4:30ish. I will be on a brown KHS.
    You may see me out there on a white trek remedy, I'll be out there a little earlier but from a different parking area.
    Yell at me or throw something at my head to get my attention. Always good to ride with new people!
    Want to go green? Want to be low impact?
    Buy 2nd Hand Products!

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jgoldsmith729
    I would like to join. I work in Louisville and will have no problem in getting there at 430. How long is the ride?
    Just did that ride at lunch today... last minute thing, next time I'll give you a shout.

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by Intenserider2
    I'll be out on Bike Patrol around 5. Say hi if you see a bright red shirt on a Spot SS.

Goofing off?
    Quote Originally Posted by jgoldsmith729
    I dunno 9-13 miles? Not much climbing. What bike do you ride?

Yappy little dog!
    Thanks.

Nice riding with you today. It was a great change from the usually lonely patrol ride, not to mention pushing me a little harder on the SS.

PS. Video was too bumpy.

Goofing off?
    Quote Originally Posted by schnauzers
    Thanks.

Nice riding with you today. It was a great change from the usually lonely patrol ride, not to mention pushing me a little harder on the SS.

PS. Video was too bumpy.
    I was hoping I would open up to a vid this morning. Oh well, another time. Perhaps use the 'ghetto innertube shock mount'! I really enjoyed the Spring Brook section. Nice.