single track ****

ride shots from today

massive 720 to abubaca uphill shuttle, and a few other pics from bobcat, hewlett,and indian summer over last few days/nights.
    Attached Images Attached Images

single track ****

freaks come out at night

a big spider, a demon eyed buck, and one of those little night birds that kept flying at my light, and then landing right in front of me for another round. Damn birds need to know who has the right away. Next time I'm going to clothesline that punk, and then giggle about it over some isolation ale and cinderella Have a good week all.
    Attached Images Attached Images

skillz to pay billz
    eek!

Big Boned
    CHRIST that's a really big spider. I've been having recurring dreams about spiders like that lately. What's odd is that in each one, I have a can of Raid at the ready and I take them out.

I got the willies just looking at that picture. I'd probably freak out of my skin if I saw one that close. And the stupid thing is, I'm not really afraid of spiders - not phobic, anyway. Or at least, I didn't used to be...

Sweet pics, though. Looks like some nice riding.
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.

Lust for Life
    damn man, been missing you lately. It's getting to be that time of year, but i've been doing the cyclocross thing. We'll have to get that one last snow ride/camp in yet. I hope I never see a spider that size...ever.

cheers man

jl
    climb
    I hate them those damn owls. You about run them over and they fly by your head and never make a sound. Damn burrowing owls, freak me out .

trail waggler

Noice!...

Looks like you'n'Ponch had some fun!

I got some new batteries this summer...
    MY dog can lick YOUR dog!

ride
    Sweet shots there migz. Let me know if you can make it down for a Tuesday nighter and I'll make sure to line up something big. It'd be great to see you down in these parts.

Just how big was that spider?
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

..ouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Manmountain Dense
    CHRIST that's a really big spider. I've been having recurring dreams about spiders like that lately. What's odd is that in each one, I have a can of Raid at the ready and I take them out.

I got the willies just looking at that picture. I'd probably freak out of my skin if I saw one that close. And the stupid thing is, I'm not really afraid of spiders - not phobic, anyway. Or at least, I didn't used to be...
    Well, watch it when you're riding through those tall grassy fields on the front range then. We backed up to one when we lived in Rock Creek and used to see those monsters hiding all over the yard and house every fall. I even woke up with a spider bite on my arm where the fang marks were at least a 1/4 inch apart. Unfortunately it didn't leave me with any special spidey powers..

Those things move pretty quick. Unless you're keeping the raid in a quick draw holster you're better off with a large thumping object.

single track ****

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manmountain Dense

Sweet pics, though. Looks like some nice riding.
    lol- the spiders don't really give me the willies- now ticks. Ticks give me the willies.

single track ****

we need to ride

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine
    damn man, been missing you lately. It's getting to be that time of year, but i've been doing the cyclocross thing. We'll have to get that one last snow ride/camp in yet. I hope I never see a spider that size...ever.

cheers man
    We'll have to get something going. Lew,Adam, and I camped at pingree a few wks back, and laid some freshies. I'll post the pics when I get a chance. Stay gold

single track ****

that's what they are

Quote Originally Posted by jl
    I hate them those damn owls. You about run them over and they fly by your head and never make a sound. Damn burrowing owls, freak me out .

I almost tasted one the other night when it's wing touched my mouth.

single track ****

nice

Quote Originally Posted by daveM
    Looks like you'n'Ponch had some fun!

I got some new batteries this summer...
    oh jah- We'll have to ride soon!

single track ****

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ignazjr
    Sweet shots there migz. Let me know if you can make it down for a Tuesday nighter and I'll make sure to line up something big. It'd be great to see you down in these parts.

Just how big was that spider?

Will do- I'm starting to work till 8:30pm on tues, but have a wk off in mid Dec., so maybe I'll hook up w/ ya then. If not, I'll find a way to go rollin w/ the redstone brothers some weekend, or holler at me if you come up north.The spider was the size of one of those little microwave pizzas.
    Last edited by front range migz; 11-08-2007 at 01:47 PM.

mtbr member

Nice Pics...

a big spider - GREY TARANTULA , you are very lucky to see these, I have only seen two of them, one was at Ft Carson

a demon eyed buck - spookey lost soul of a sanitizer

those little night birds - WHIP-POOR-Will

Nice pics!
    C.SPRINGS

Inflexable...
    That is not a Tarantula.

This is a Tarantula...

Nics shot. I want to ride here...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...