single track ****

ride report-camp dick

Rode camp dick last night for couple hours, and conditions were mighty fine. A weekends worth of snowshoeing & cross country skiers had made awesome conditions. Trail was packed nicely in center w/ 2-3 feet of soft snow on sides to keep us in middle, and wear out the dogs a bit(you cound actually do flips from center of trail into powder on side-was fun). Anyhow, I'm planning on doing a bike till we can't, then snowshoe ride up there this coming weekend if anyone's game. take it easy all, Mig

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by front range migz
    Rode camp dick last night for couple hours, and conditions were mighty fine. A weekends worth of snowshoeing & cross country skiers had made awesome conditions. Trail was packed nicely in center w/ 2-3 feet of soft snow on sides to keep us in middle, and wear out the dogs a bit(you cound actually do flips from center of trail into powder on side-was fun). Anyhow, I'm planning on doing a bike till we can't, then snowshoe ride up there this coming weekend if anyone's game. take it easy all, Mig
    Sounds tasty! But I'm booked with company next week. Concider me bummed.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

Bodhisattva
    Sounds great, but the weekend ski trip are getting in the way of both weekend and weekday riding.
    Life....the original terminal illness

Card Carrying Member
    That's one of those trails that I've been thinking about lately... lots of traffic and snow pack... I figured some of it might be rideable. Thanks for checking it out and posting, maybe I can get up there with you guys. It's been a long time.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Little Raven/Brainard area this morning. Was coming down decently. May take another weekend of use to get it packed down again, though we were about 1500' higher than the SD trailhead, too.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...215#post607215
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

trail waggler
    D@mn! I wish that I'd of showed up!. I just plowed my drive this a.m., and I've been on a short leash, but I'll skip whatever to join 'ya in an adventure this WE! I might be able to do a Thurs. night ride, give me a shout!!

......You're an inspiring guy!!

Evil Lurks
    I can swing a night ride Thursday too - drop me a line.

Who is this Dave M. guy?

single track ****

thursday night ride

hey guys, I'm planning on riding tomorrow eve for sure. I'll be a Mtn High by 7pm if you can swing it. I been slacking on posting/replies due to bad motherboard on home comp. Hopefully it'll be replaced by tomorrow. DaveM- I'll holler at you next time I head up by your place(hopefully this weekend) if I don't see you tomorrow eve.

Obviously Single

Cold Again!

Quote Originally Posted by front range migz
    hey guys, I'm planning on riding tomorrow eve for sure. I'll be a Mtn High by 7pm if you can swing it. I been slacking on posting/replies due to bad motherboard on home comp. Hopefully it'll be replaced by tomorrow. DaveM- I'll holler at you next time I head up by your place(hopefully this weekend) if I don't see you tomorrow eve.
    Hi Migz!

I see you rode Camp Dick, like you said you wanted to, and it sounds like it was a great ride.

I'd love to come with this weekend, but my sister is visiting from Oregon, so I'll be lucky to squeeze in a training ride up the Carter Lake. (At least it won't be 15 friggin' degrees!)

I can't come tonight (Thursday), since the Mountain High bike club is meeting tonight. (Darn, I'll miss freezin' with ya again! :-))

Enjoy all!
    The Lee-Man

A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire