mtbr member
    May 2006

Resources for Women's Riding Near Boulder?

Does anyone know of good resources or contacts for women's riding in/near Boulder? I'm hoping to either find group rides or just reliable (and safe) ways to meet up with other women to ride and make friends. I've been riding about a year, just did my first race and want to work on challenging myself with longer and faster rides.

I tried Single Track Sistahs but their group rides are now banned in open space b/c of too many riders! LOL!

Thanks for any tips...

mtbr member
    WRC offers weekly women's group rides. Not in Boulder, but they would provide you a good opportunity for networking and perhaps finding others from your area. These rides were just recently introduced and have become very popular. You can get more info at their website, www.ridewrc.com
    The sketchier you are, the better you'll look in artists' renderings.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I know that there is a ride that heads out of Title Nine Sports in Boulder on Saturday mornings....road ride. I'm not sure if it's a team ride or a group ride. I asked once while I was at the store and they said it was kinda both....

I've seen a group of women riders out at Betasso on Tuesday evenings....don't know if it's an organized thing or just some friends hooking up for a ride.

There is a women's bike demo out of Cutting Edge Sports in Boulder Tuesday 6/27....here's the link: http://cescolorado.com/page.cfm?PageID=167

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Female Riders in Boulder

If I knew how to place a post on two threads....

Stepchild, I posted a reply to your post on the Women's Lounge. A few of us get together in the Boulder area on Tuesdays for a Gurlz Ride. The group ranges from beginner to sport to expert. Tomorrow we are doing Betasso and then in the following weeks we will move on up to Hiel and Hall. We usually go for Mexican Food afterwards at Rio. We will meet tomorrow at the main parking lot at 6:00 pm. I think I'll be there - gotta make sure the SO can do new pupy duty. PM me if you need directions.