crd
    ride like a girl

Recap, COMBA Beginner Ride #2

The beginner ride this month was at Bear Creek Lake Park. The evening provided 70 degree overcast weather, which is perfect for mountain biking.

The ride started off with support from Golden Bike Shop, and then afterwards they provided post-ride beverages and snacks (thank-you!!)

A few adjustments and we were off!

What is missing here? Surprisingly it still shifted!

Some experienced riders showed up to help out, which was fantastic (thank-you!!) and very much appreciated.

Keith providing support, and a spot, if needed on a loose section of trail.

Our group rides offer a lot of encouragement with a no-drop policy! We all start together and we finished together.

Beautiful views at Bear Creek Lake Park.

Love all the smiles! Riding bikes is fun (and it does get easier the more you do it!)

There was never a shortage of views...

What a great group! 

It was a fantastic night! Thanks everyone for coming out and riding bikes with COMBA! See you in a month - check the website for ride details, and if you know any interested riders - send them to ride with us!

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Ha awesome,I saw you guys at bear creek and was trying to figure out what group that was. Thanks for the words of encouragement and pointers on the way down that loose hill on the mt. Carbon trail by the road. it appeared you all were having some fun there!
    I should try to join a group ride sometime, I'm super slow though....
    2012 Yeti 575 Race
    2013 Niner AIR 9