We can rebuild him

Race at Lake Pueblo

We are having our second annual USA sactioned race at Lake Pueblo state park April 20. You can log on to our new web site www.sctb02.org for entry forms and information. We are trying to obtain as much swag as last year so if anyone has contacts with sponsors send them our way and come and race. Thanks

mtbr member

Tell me more

What's the race like? I checked out the website and besides mentioning South Shore it didn't have much information about the ride. What is the distance? Are the trails fun singletrack? Is there a SS class or does everyone start together?

We can rebuild him
    Everything is fun on the South Shore! The rece starts at the bottom of the dam, goes up the paved river trail for approx. 1.5 mi. then accesses single track at The Duke to Cuatro Sinko. From there we are planning on 3 different loops, beginner back to South Shore, sport to Outer Limits and expert to Voodo, all going back South Shore, Conduit to the same river trail at the start. Most is single track with a few very short sections of double track. Check out the map on our web site, I believe it has the miles marked on each trail. You do the math! I am too old and senile. Better yet come and ride it. We are currently working on a reroute to Voodo and should have it in place for the race. If this dosent happen, changes will put it on our web site. No SS catagory, besides SS kicked but on the gears last year.

mtbr member
    Sep 2003
    I rode with Ozzie on saturday and thanks again man. Great meeting you.

Anyway I have part of the course mapped by my GPS. It is missing the paved part. Also we started at conduit but it give you a eneral idea of the sport lap.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/5029167

Here it is in action
    http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/player/5029167