Thread: PUSH Party RSVP

mtbr member

PUSH Party RSVP

Hey Guys/Gals,

We are limited unfortunately on slots and need everyone who wants to come to please RSVP so that we have an accurate head count. Thanks to all of the feedback, it's going to be a great night! We've got some great sponsors and more on the way. Just send an quick email with your name, or names to wbr@pushindustries.com to be added. I will update everyone when we have filled all of the available spots.

Thanks,

Darren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PUSH Party RSVP-wbr-party.jpg  

mtbr member
    I've had a few people ask so I wanted to clear something up. You're not required to enter any events. They're just for fun, some bragging rights and some cool prizes. A lot of people(myself included) will be sitting back laughing with a drink in hand as people battle it out for great victory.

Darren

mtbr member

Swag

Party supplies are starting to show up......

Think you can lay down the longest skid on our street.....could walk away with a new set of Schwalbe tires!

Bikes will be provided, but if you want to join an event please bring a helmet.

Darren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PUSH Party RSVP-swag.jpg  

simple
    Darren,

I'll probably be there w/ Henry if I don't go to the Utah harescramble. Colin

mtbr member
    Colin,

Hope you can make it....going to be a good one!

Darren

simple
    Yeah it will be! Hope the bike ride back up to Fort Collins is warm that time of night.

mtbr member
    Thanks to the guys at Peleton Cycles here in Loveland we've got our door prize!

Everyone will get a raffle ticket at the door for showing up. Want to better your chances? Additional raffle tickets can be purchased at the door as well.

Darren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PUSH Party RSVP-100_2437.jpg  

To be continued
    Quote Originally Posted by PUSHIND
    Thanks to the guys at Peleton Cycles here in Loveland we've got our door prize!

Everyone will get a raffle ticket at the door for showing up. Want to better your chances? Additional raffle tickets can be purchased at the door as well.

Darren
    Oh yeah, like I need another bike.

I'm in.
    P3575303RDH

34 miles per sandwich
    email sent!
    Nick.

mtbr member
    Thanks to everyone for the response. For those of you who have kids, they're welcome as well. I've received a few emails from couples who want to come and bring their kids. No problem.

Darren

mtbr member
    Thanks to everyone for the response. For those of you who have kids, they're welcome as well. I've received a few emails from couples who want to come and bring their kids. No problem.

Darren

If my kid buys a raffle ticket & wins the DJ bike, would it be wrong to trade him for some hotwheels??

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by inkpad
    If my kid buys a raffle ticket & wins the DJ bike, would it be wrong to trade him for some hotwheels??
    EFF THAT! I'll out bid you with a truckload of toy trucks, boat, and stomping dinosaurs! WOOT WOOT!!!

email RSVP to Push sent...

mtbr member
    T-Minus until party. Get in your RSVP now...we want to make sure that we have enough for everyone!

Darren

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest3070
    Oh yeah, like I need another bike.

I'm in.
    What is this word "need" you speak of?

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    T-Minus until party. Get in your RSVP now...we want to make sure that we have enough for everyone!

Darren
    Should we expect an RSVP confirmation? I sent one in last week and didn't get anything back. Just want to make sure I'm on the list! I've been "uninvited" to many parties because my RSVP didn't go through...talk about a sad walk home!

mtbr member
    We haven't been sending out confirmations but I guess we should. We have been getting them. We're accounting for 20-30 "strays" in our planning so no one will be turned away. We just want to make sure we don't run out of supplies.

Darren

mtbr member
    We haven't been sending out confirmations but I guess we should. We have been getting them. We're accounting for 20-30 "strays" in our planning so no one will be turned away. We just want to make sure we don't run out of supplies.

Darren

As long as road bikes will be there, so will I. I will also require a minimum of 7 Ranger IPA's please, & some cheez whiz.