Team Inflexible

Pulpit Rock Trails

I am thinking about checking these out today after work.

Has any body ridden this area?

Team Inflexible
    Here is a trial map I found.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your retarded
    The trails back in there are either flat, dusty, and wide or steep as all hell, technical, and loose, or narrow, overgrown, and really rocky. There are exceptions to this, but from my experience riding around in there it seems pretty accurate. Then again, there are a lot of squirrel trails I can already tell are not on that map. The funny thing is, those squirrel trails are in about the same condition as the mapped trails. Regardless, nothing back there is marked. However, there a few gems of features if you know what to look for and what random paths to connect.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Team Inflexible
    Thanks Nick sounds like it may be worth a litte exploration. I have never been afraid of an overgrown flat steep rocky dusty narrow wide trail.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydude_72
    I am thinking about checking these out today after work.

Has any body ridden this area?
    I've hiked back there and not found anything worth bringing the bike for. However, that was several years ago so things may have changed. You can ride to almsot the top of Pulpit Rock from University Park too, but I don't know of any trails that connect from the bottom.

Team Inflexible
    Yeah we ended up doing the ride last night and it was kinda kool.

We started in university park and linked over to the pulpit rock area. Most of the ride was interesting single track. Got about 10 miles in. The best part is we saw Zero people on the trail.

Not a bad alternate to PP or Ute for early spring after work in town riding.

BIKES!!!!
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    The trails back in there are either flat, dusty, and wide or steep as all hell, technical, and loose, or narrow, overgrown, and really rocky. There are exceptions to this, but from my experience riding around in there it seems pretty accurate.
    You say this like its a bad thing, sounds like good mountain bike trails to me...