mtbr member

Pueblo Weekend 02/09-02/10

We are going to need reports from locals on the ground this week for trail conditions at Lake Pueblo State Park as the region thaws. From what I can tell from the resources on the web, there is probably at least a couple of inches of snow on the ground currently. Gracias

New Picture.jpg

New Picture (1).jpg
    Last edited by Grizzattack; 02-07-2008 at 07:16 AM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Still snow out there and may get more tonight. Will be pretty soggy for the weekend. Will be out there this week to check out trails, will post updates.

skillz to pay billz
    griz, whats the url of the site with the snow totals? Thanks!

edit: http://www.cocorahs.org

mtbr member
    Thanks muff! and nooby, looks like you found it. That program started at CSU at the Fort. Now its almost in every state. I used to volunteer for them when i lived in in Larimer Co.

skillz to pay billz
    seems like a great resource

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    OK, so far the trails have snow in most areas. I really don't think they will be ready for the weekend. I will recheck again tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the recon Muff. My drive (100 ft long) is so drifted from the past 4 days of wind and snow that we are offically "blown in" as they say in these parts of CO. Its going to take my neighbors front-end-loader bobcat to set us free.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Where are all the bridges?

Does anybody know where all the bridges are at southshore. I have only been there once and we only saw keyhole and rock canyon. Where are the best bridges?

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by brc7097
    Does anybody know where all the bridges are at southshore. I have only been there once and we only saw keyhole and rock canyon. Where are the best bridges?
    We road fun wood on Freeride and Lower Dog, there was also some in Rattlesnake and photos had more in Hooters.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Update on Current Conditions??

Anyone have info on current conditions? Will it be dry enough to ride South Shore tomorrow or too wet? Any updates are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zzsean
    We road fun wood on Freeride and Lower Dog, there was also some in Rattlesnake and photos had more in Hooters.
    Thanks for the info. I hope to ride sunday. I guess we will see how weather is.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    It will still be too wet, soggy to ride out there tomorrow (Sun). We got alot of snow last week and there are areas of standing water. We are recommending all trail users stay off the trails. They should be in good condition next weekend, if we don't get snow this week

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thanks for the heads up Muff. We'll try again another weekend.