Thread: Pueblo Rides

mtbr member

Pueblo Rides

Hi.
    I am thinking of heading to Pueblo to ride for presidents day weekend. Does anyone know the trail conditions? I have never riddent there, so any advice would be super appreciated. We are looking to ride trails more on the technical side. Thanks again.
    BFLO_SKAT

a dad
    Jan 2004
    rumor has it they do not allow math geeks in pueblo.. but i could be wrong
    BBZ

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

skillz to pay billz
    you could always search back for the 10-20 recent pueblo threads, probably in the 3 most recent pages of the front range forum

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I have been down to the "res" the last two Sundays - two weeks ago the trails were perfect! A few icy spots in the shaded canyons and only a few muddy spots. Last week, more ice and mud due to the 8+ inches of snow last week on Monday, but only in spots. Most of the high and open trails dry and good, mud in low spots and ice in the shady canyons. The conditions should improve quickly if the weather holds. Lots of bikers both weekends - go and check it out!

mtbr member
    looks like Pueblo is getting around an inch and a half of snow on Wednesday/Thursday. Friday, temps in the low to mid 40s. Saturday, high is low to mid 50s. Im hoping it will be clear.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I'm heading down there manana (Wed.) around 11:30 AM , will post afterwards on conditions. Anyone wanna ride, I'll be at red gate on my green 29er ss. Peace.

Chronic 1st-timer
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOLOCO
    I'm heading down there manana (Wed.) around 11:30 AM , will post afterwards on conditions. Anyone wanna ride, I'll be at red gate on my green 29er ss. Peace.
    Snow & cold are coming & it's gonna too nice today to lame out on this, so I'm gonna load up the car & head south as well.
    Red gate, 11-ish.....29er SS powers, activate! 'Cept mine's brown.

mtbr member
    not looking good for any Pueblo rides after today. crap
    http://www.weather.com/outlook/drivi...m=recentsearch