To be continued

Post A.S.S ride revelation!

I need to ride more hills - you people are crazy!

That said, big up to all of the people that waited on me tonight; some combination of exertion, skill differential, and bad food had me at below my best.

Snowy trails but good fun all in all. I'm in next week if I didn't fall below the cutoff speed.

Hope y'all got home safely - the snow was getting its flake on pretty seriously by the time I got home.

"Oldfart from Wayback"

Good for you

I got a bit of an A.S.S. ride myself this afternoon.

After my late afternoon spin on the Foothills Trail , I came back down to the Spring Creek Trail to bike the short ways back to my house and what should I find ? A women's track/xc running team about 15 strong in tight Lycra, running down the trail in front of me. Always being the courteous rider and yielding to runners I decided to just slow down and tail them for awhile.

Sometimes I wished I had a helmet cam

mtbr member

No worries

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest3070
    I need to ride more hills - you people are crazy!

That said, big up to all of the people that waited on me tonight; some combination of exertion, skill differential, and bad food had me at below my best.

Snowy trails but good fun all in all. I'm in next week if I didn't fall below the cutoff speed.

Hope y'all got home safely - the snow was getting its flake on pretty seriously by the time I got home.
    No worries--it's not meant to be a race. Glad you got home ok and hope you feel better.

Next week, same time, different trails.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    good ride. I have to ride more hills to so I can keep up w/ llama and volkstech. See you next week!

slow
    Good ride guys. Next time I'll plug the charger in while charging the light. Should last longer that way. Only 7 weeks until daylight saving time!

Apparently my hydration pack does not come down far enough, because I have a bruise where my wheelie turned into a butt plant. Looking forward to next week.

Dude...
    [QUOTE=sgltrak]Apparently my hydration pack does not come down far enough, because I have a bruise where my wheelie turned into a butt plant.QUOTE]

Classic. I have done that a few times. A friend of mine was screwing around in the upper White Ranch parking lot when he went over backwards and landed in a cow pie. Luckily for him, and my car, it wasn't fresh. I was laughing my arse off though.

mtbr member

You know what you need...

Quote Originally Posted by sgltrak
    Apparently my hydration pack does not come down far enough, because I have a bruise where my wheelie turned into a butt plant. Looking forward to next week.
    ...you need an A.S.S. pack...har har har

Shattering Glass
    I just don't know if I want to ride TITS or ASS. They both seem like such nice rides.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    If you're smart, you will ride both TITS and ASS....double the fun.