Thread: Popular?

Your retarded

Popular?

Do you feel popular?

Looks like a missing where clause on the select statement, but still funny.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

That's what she said
    Apr 2006
    Why won't you open the messages I am sending you.....WHYYYYYY.

..ouch
    I bet 65,534 of them are either offering to help you increase the size of your manhood or score some cheap prescriptions.

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBOASIS
    Why won't you open the messages I am sending you.....WHYYYYYY.
    Because I gave up after the first 175. Sorry, but you tend to be a bit wordy.

Thump, oddly enough, none of them are. My inbox displays the correct PM's and I certainly don't have 65535. I think they are just doing a select count, but are missing the where clause. Is anyone else seeing this on there end? If not, I wonder what ID is getting passed, if any.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

..ouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    Thump, oddly enough, none of them are. My inbox displays the correct PM's and I certainly don't have 65535. I think they are just doing a select count, but are missing the where clause. Is anyone else seeing this on there end? If not, I wonder what ID is getting passed, if any.
    It would be scary if the system didn't catch somebody sending that many spam PMs.. but hey, they don't parse post input so who knows.

I've only got a couple hundred old ones in my inbox.. and half of those I sent to myself just to make me feel popular.