mtbr member
    Mar 2011

Planning a trip to CO, where to go?

Spring break is about 4 weeks away and a few of my friends and I were hoping to take a trip out to Colorado (from Ohio) to do a little mountain biking. We are planning on camping to save some money. I also just want to see the area because I have been trying to find a job out there after I graduate this year. So what are some cool places to visit, do some biking, and camping? Thanks

a dad
    Jan 2004
    March is hit or miss.. could be some great skiing, could be some great biking.. just depends.. For sure go to Grand Junction/Fruita. Denver is usually good that time of year unless a big storm has just come or is coming..
    BBZ

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Many many years ago I was living in ohio too, (very long story of how I got to ohio)

So we loaded up a suitcase of drugs and some tents and headed west to see what it was all about. We were suppose to end up in mexico for a week but got sidetracked in colorado. One of many wrong turns. What a mistake, they tried desperately to convince us to live in silvertown with them but something just didn't seem right with ten feet of snow of the ground and 30 people living in a little town. They begged us to stick around..........

come on out and see what it's all about........

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    FYI- they aren't selling legal weed on the street corners just yet.
    Gone are the days we stopped to decide,
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...