Confused

Pipeline and another "Trail"

Headed up for a couple shuttle runs down Pipeline and the "other Trail" I'll throw some pics and a vid up tonight to give everyone a good reference to how the conditions are. Should be interesting...
    Colorado Springs, Co.
    www.theInflexibles.com

Confused
    Apparently, I forgot you cant post pics until you have at least 10 posts. Haha. When I make it that far I will put some up. Great ride, about 8" of snow when we got there. Bear Creek was still fast. When we left it was almost blizzard conditions. Fun riding and trying to drive back down the mountain.
    Colorado Springs, Co.
    www.theInflexibles.com

Almost Human
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 00frontier00 View Post
    Apparently, I forgot you cant post pics until you have at least 10 posts. Haha. When I make it that far I will put some up. Great ride, about 8" of snow when we got there. Bear Creek was still fast. When we left it was almost blizzard conditions. Fun riding and trying to drive back down the mountain.

Did you kill any trout with your assault weapon?

Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleTrail View Post
    Did you kill any trout with your assault weapon?
    I'll tell you what.There are signs every where about those trout. They weren't there a month ago. Lots of people up there shooting at the trail head though. That access road to the trail turned into a sheet of ice. Couldn't even get my jeep up to my buddies truck on the way back up. Had to ride up and pick it up. Haha. Talk about "all mountain".
    Colorado Springs, Co.
    www.theInflexibles.com

ENDO!!!
    You know, you post about these trails, some people might not talk to you.....
    Just circles turning circles....

Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by wahunterinrok View Post
    You know, you post about these trails, some people might not talk to you.....
    ,Wouldn't want to make anyone that is "in" mad for discussing them. Like I said when we were riding. All these "secret" trails around here are not secret. You can find them on youtube.

Oh crap, I think I may be kicked out of the cool kids club now. and "they" are aware you associate with me now.
    Colorado Springs, Co.
    www.theInflexibles.com

ENDO!!!
    Guess it's a good thing I like to ride my bike up and down hills, So I think I'll survive.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    Just circles turning circles....