mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Peaceful Valley Scout Ranch Trails

I'm looking into the Rocky Mountain Endruance Events and the Peaceful Valley trails seem to be unavailable to the public from earlier posts I've read here.

Anyone know anymore about this and/or what the trails are like there?

I'm trying to get a feel of what to train for - technical, smooth single track, etc....

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Anyone?

<100%
    Sorry, I don't know much but i think they are available to ride this weekend.

banned
    Jun 2012
    Fellas before posting questions like these check their website or facef^ck page. The internets is a terrible thing to waste.
    I thought pre-riding was open this weekend otherwise they are private trails for boy scouts. For you eagle scouts out there please note, eagle scouts are not allowed to ride these trails.
    Trails with a good mix of everything on the 22 mile loop. Some tech st to give some of the racer bois a challenge with a slight chance of falling down, some buff st, and some double track to give easy places to pass. The place is surprising for being east of the 25.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Thanks for the info

I had checked the website constantly until recently and then thought I'd bump this post - funny how that works.