mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Idea! Partner needed for Firecracker 50, Breckenridge July 4

Hello All,

I am looking for a team (1 other rider) for the Firecracker 50 in Breckenridge, CO on July 4th. MTB = 50 mile loop race. 2 loops-25 miles each. 1 Team=2 riders and each rider does one lap. Sound exciting?! It will be a blast!

mtbr member

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by gosquirrel
    Hello All,

I am looking for a team (1 other rider) for the Firecracker 50 in Breckenridge, CO on July 4th. MTB = 50 mile loop race. 2 loops-25 miles each. 1 Team=2 riders and each rider does one lap. Sound exciting?! It will be a blast!
    What division? Though I am planning on doing it solo.
    I have one firm belief about the American political system, God is a Republican and Santa Claus is a Democrat P.J. O'Rourke

Beer
    Hello All,

I think I would be up for teaming up with you. I was considering doing it solo as well. But this may be a better option for me.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I was planning on entering the men's sport class. I am 34 but don't remember whether their classes are broken down by age.

Beer
    looking at last years results, they just have sport men, and expert men teams. I am 34 (35 race age) as well

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I thought about going solo as well but it may be a bit much right now. This will be my first MTB event of the season. I have been on the road much more with my MTB on the workstand. I have some working out to do as well as the final MTB repairs. I was planning on doing the sport class.
    Let me know if you are still interested. dan

mtbr member

The Hero lap?

How're you guys going to decide who gets to ride lap 2 (the 'hero' lap)?

mtbr member

Good job!

I was planning on entering the men's sport class. I am 34 but don't remember whether their classes are broken down by age.
    Sport mens' 50+ for me.
    I have one firm belief about the American political system, God is a Republican and Santa Claus is a Democrat P.J. O'Rourke