a dad
    Jan 2004

palmer route suggestion?

hey, i am planning on riding palmer park on saturday but was hoping to get a suggested route as i havent ridden there in about 10 years...looking for a 2 hour ride and hope to have some challenging sections...what do you all suggest?? thanks!
    BBZ

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobzia
    hey, i am planning on riding palmer park on saturday but was hoping to get a suggested route as i havent ridden there in about 10 years...looking for a 2 hour ride and hope to have some challenging sections...what do you all suggest?? thanks!
    I'll be there Sat. morning at 9am, you can hook up with us if you want.

a dad
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    I'll be there Sat. morning at 9am, you can hook up with us if you want.
    where you meeting?
    BBZ

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobzia
    where you meeting?
    At the stables.

Obviously Single

How do I recognized you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    At the stables.
    I'll be heading down the PP on Saturday, but 9AM sounds too early for me, as I have a 2-hour drive to get there.

If you're still gonna ride at 9AM, tell me how to recognize you guys, so I can yell "Hey, MTBR! at you! :-)

If you're willing, though, maybe you'd like to meet a touch later? (Maybe 10AM?)

My friend Phil knows PP inside and out (he's worked on most of the trails there, living next to it for about 20 years and being the medicine wheel palmer park coordinator).
    The Lee-Man

A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire

a dad
    Jan 2004
    like to join you at 9, i'll be in a white subaru outback with a gold yeti 575
    bill
    BBZ

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMan
    I'll be heading down the PP on Saturday, but 9AM sounds too early for me, as I have a 2-hour drive to get there.

If you're still gonna ride at 9AM, tell me how to recognize you guys, so I can yell "Hey, MTBR! at you! :-)

If you're willing, though, maybe you'd like to meet a touch later? (Maybe 10AM?)

My friend Phil knows PP inside and out (he's worked on most of the trails there, living next to it for about 20 years and being the medicine wheel palmer park coordinator).
    I'm pretty easy to recognize. Dunno' what I'll be wearing, but if we're going uphill you'll probably see two fast skinny guys on "Anvil" frames first (one will be blaze orange, the other a metallic gold/brown), then an older, bigger, going to grey, bearded guy on a black "Anvil" frame looking highly distressed trying to keep up. Unless we're going downhill and then we'll all be together.