Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    rr
    rr is offline
    I don't do PC
    Reputation: rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,415

    Palmer ride Mon 7/17

    Squeaky Wheel will be in the Spings Mon., we're planning on riding Palmer in the afternoon around 1:30-2p I believe after he gets out of a mtg.

    Come on out

  2. #2
    Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Reputation: kristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,561
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Squeaky Wheel will be in the Spings Mon., we're planning on riding Palmer in the afternoon around 1:30-2p I believe after he gets out of a mtg.

    Come on out
    I might be able to make it if work/wife/furnace install schedule works out on Monday. Sounds like it's gonna be a hot afternoon though...

  3. #3
    rr
    rr is offline
    I don't do PC
    Reputation: rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,415
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian
    I might be able to make it if work/wife/furnace install schedule works out on Monday. Sounds like it's gonna be a hot afternoon though...
    Yeah, the heat is coming back with a vengeance, he has to drive home after the ride so thats why were riding earlier in the day, maybe some afternoon clouds will move in.

    Take one of those vacation days

  4. #4
    Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Reputation: kristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,561
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Yeah, the heat is coming back with a vengeance, he has to drive home after the ride so thats why were riding earlier in the day, maybe some afternoon clouds will move in.

    Take one of those vacation days
    I'm going to take 4 hours which should allow me to be there when the furnace installer gets there at 9:00 and time to spend with him in the afternoon if I need it. If I don't need to be there in the afternoon, I'll be in the park...

    Speaking of vacation days, wanna hit Keystone next Wednesday (edited from Thursday)?
    Last edited by kristian; 07-13-2006 at 09:50 AM.

  5. #5
    Giggitty giggitty!!
    Reputation: dhpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    329
    Where are you going to meet in Palmer? Since it's one of the only places I can get to it'll be easy for me to make it

  6. #6
    rr
    rr is offline
    I don't do PC
    Reputation: rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,415
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian
    I'm going to take 4 hours which should allow me to be there when the furnace installer gets there at 9:00 and time to spend with him in the afternoon if I need it. If I don't need to be there in the afternoon, I'll be in the park...

    Speaking of vacation days, wanna hit Keystone next Wednesday (edited from Thursday)?
    Hope you can make it, Wed sounds good for Keystone, can't wait!

    dhpimp- we will meet at the bathrooms off Paseo, any others? "inflexibles"?

    BTW, I'm out for the work day today, sorry, busy this afternoon and I'm hoping to get out on the bike around 5ish. I will try to make one soon to help out.

  7. #7
    rr
    rr is offline
    I don't do PC
    Reputation: rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,415
    Just heard from Squeak, this ride may not happen cause he hurt his shoulder, he's gonna wait till Mon to make the call, I will post here when I know something. May ride in the canyon if his shoulder is sore, Palmer looks out though.

  8. #8
    Bodhisattva
    Reputation: The Squeaky Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    9,578
    It's Sunday afternoon and the shoulder still isn't faring too well. I'll have to see how the next 24hr and a bottle of Aleve treat me.
    Sounds as if no one will be too disappointed if this gets called off given the 100 deg forecasted temps.
    Life....the original terminal illness

  9. #9
    rr
    rr is offline
    I don't do PC
    Reputation: rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,415
    Hey Squeak, yeah, it's gonna be a hot one tomm, it would be too hot at palmer I think, lets just call it, with your shoulder and an AM ride I could do with some buddies, probably the best bet.

    When we gonna ride Indian again?

  10. #10
    Bodhisattva
    Reputation: The Squeaky Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    9,578
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Hey Squeak, yeah, it's gonna be a hot one tomm, it would be too hot at palmer I think, lets just call it, with your shoulder and an AM ride I could do with some buddies, probably the best bet.

    When we gonna ride Indian again?
    Sounds like that's probably best.

    I'm available all next weekend to ride and hang on the lake. Then things get nutty around here. Lemme know if you want to come up next week. You gots my email
    Life....the original terminal illness

  11. #11
    Inflexable...
    Reputation: kchri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,902
    I am up for Palmer today, Monday, 7/17 around 4:30 if anyone is interested...

    Sorry Rick, I cannot do 1:30...

  12. #12
    Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Reputation: kristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,561
    Quote Originally Posted by kchri
    I am up for Palmer today, Monday, 7/17 around 4:30 if anyone is interested...

    Sorry Rick, I cannot do 1:30...
    I am probably in. Give me a ring this afternoon when you know your plans.
    K

  13. #13
    rr
    rr is offline
    I don't do PC
    Reputation: rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,415
    Yesterday was interesting, a very minor(and stupid) fall managed to send me to the emergency room, 12 stitches and 6 hours later I was back home. Off the bike for 10 days, won't be going to Keystone with the K man tomm.

  14. #14
    post-ride specialist
    Reputation: icegeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,012
    pictures?

  15. #15
    Bodhisattva
    Reputation: The Squeaky Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    9,578
    Have a seat next to me on the DL.
    I'm hoping to be back in the game by the weekend but the shoulder is still killing me.
    Life....the original terminal illness

  16. #16
    Bad Case of the Mondays
    Reputation: Jdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,918
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    Have a seat next to me on the DL.
    I'm hoping to be back in the game by the weekend but the shoulder is still killing me.
    What did you do? Shoulder injuries suck, mine still shows bothers me from time to time.

  17. #17
    Bad Case of the Mondays
    Reputation: Jdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Yesterday was interesting, a very minor(and stupid) fall managed to send me to the emergency room, 12 stitches and 6 hours later I was back home. Off the bike for 10 days, won't be going to Keystone with the K man tomm.
    Sorry to hear this man, sucks to be injured. 10 days doesn't sound too bad for 12 stitches, but anytime off has to suck with a shiny new bike.

  18. #18
    Bodhisattva
    Reputation: The Squeaky Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    9,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub
    What did you do? Shoulder injuries suck, mine still shows bothers me from time to time.
    A-C sprain and bad bone bruise. Hurts like heck but no permanent or serious damage.
    Life....the original terminal illness

  19. #19
    rr
    rr is offline
    I don't do PC
    Reputation: rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,415
    Quote Originally Posted by icegeek
    pictures?
    Sorry, no pics, not like you would of enjoyed seeing the inside of my knee, it was an ugly cut and made me all sweaty and quizzy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •