Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Palmer Park Work Day Oct 30th

693 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Scabby Elbowz 
#1 ·
Medicine Wheel is having a trail maintenance day at Palmer Park this coming Saturday. All are welcome.

Time:
9:00 AM

Place:
The cul-de-sac where Templeton Gap Rd dead ends.

We will be completing some erosion-abatement / technical feature installation. If you want to come, but can't make the 9:00 time, PM me and I'll come down to the trailhead and show you where we're working. Will be riding afterwards.

Jason

#2 ·
Scabby Elbowz said:
Medicine Wheel is having a trail maintenance day at Palmer Park this coming Saturday. All are welcome.

Time:
9:00 AM

Place:
The cul-de-sac where Templeton Gap Rd dead ends.

We will be completing some erosion-abatement / technical feature installation. If you want to come, but can't make the 9:00 time, PM me and I'll come down to the trailhead and show you where we're working. Will be riding afterwards.

Jason
I was thinking that I would be able to make it this time but I forgot that we are going to Estes for the weekend. I'm going to miss out on both the trail work AND the freeride park walkthrough... Give Phil my regrets (I ran into him at Veloswap and told him I would be there Saturday).

#3 ·
Sorry you couldn't make it, Kristian. Maybe next time.

Had a blast. 16 people showed. Phil's wife served up some sweet grub, and a few of us got cards for 2 free pints down at Bristol Brewery. Still need to finish armoring about 4 ft of trail. Scheduled for the 13th, if the weather cooperates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.