DWF
    Non Dual Bliss

Palmer Conditions are Perfect

It was dry as a bone and still frozen with just a frosting of snow in the shade. We rode everything then stopped at the truck around 12:30 for refueling and lube and then went out and rode some more loops. We left there about 2pm and we covered all the trails we did last time plus actually riding the "real" Improv (you guys were right, what I thought was the Improv was not the Improv), "Edna Mae"(?) and some others.

I did get some tire stripes down the inside of my right leg as I followed Jason over what I thought was just another ledge on the trail in the "out of bounds"/Improv area . It's that one that marks the entrance to the Improv that someone painted with blue paint. I was a bit surprised to see how far down the ground was. I didn't crash but didn't lift the front as I went off the ledge and almost nosed over which knocked both my feet off the pedals. I ended up riding the top tube down and I used my right knee on my front tire to scrub speed.

Palmer is an great batch of trails, I'm sorry I didn't "discover" it years ago!

"I want it now!"
    Where did you exit I-25 and where did you park? I'm going to ride there tomorrow and can't remember the directions from Denver. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    It was dry as a bone and still frozen with just a frosting of snow in the shade. We rode everything then stopped at the truck around 12:30 for refueling and lube and then went out and rode some more loops. We left there about 2pm and we covered all the trails we did last time plus actually riding the "real" Improv (you guys were right, what I thought was the Improv was not the Improv), "Edna Mae"(?) and some others.

I did get some tire stripes down the inside of my right leg as I followed Jason over what I thought was just another ledge on the trail in the "out of bounds"/Improv area . It's that one that marks the entrance to the Improv that someone painted with blue paint. I was a bit surprised to see how far down the ground was. I didn't crash but didn't lift the front as I went off the ledge and almost nosed over which knocked both my feet off the pedals. I ended up riding the top tube down and I used my right knee on my front tire to scrub speed.

Palmer is an great batch of trails, I'm sorry I didn't "discover" it years ago!