DSR
    mtbr member
    Dec 2003

Paging Sdizzle...

Whasssup, you don't call, you don't write?! Walt's gonna have the new frame/fork ready by the end of the week, so we need to warm up your rattlecan. Where are you?! S

Perpetually single track
    Seems you have PM and email turned off...Stefan rarely seems to check here. Email me, and I'll send you his email if you don't have it. Besides carrier pigeon, it's the best way to reach him.

theHeadlessThompsonGunner
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Seems you have PM and email turned off...Stefan rarely seems to check here. Email me, and I'll send you his email if you don't have it. Besides carrier pigeon, it's the best way to reach him.
    What is this crap? You know damn well, Kirk, that my faithful watch dog, despite his 120 lb girth, would snatch that pigeon from the air before I came even close to getting the message. And I don't check here as often anymore because I'm tired of seeing all of these "it's blue", "it's black" posts. I want to post my own "it's cream and baby blue with cherries". I'm jealous!

Scott, I wrote back to you MOMENTS after you sent me your last email! Saturday morning, right? I'm ready to go. I'll re-send the email, cuz there were some other points in there that I've since forgotten.
    "I've courted brain damage like some courtesan of darkness."

-The Good Doctor

DSR
    mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Yo, I never got it. No worries. Resend to hotmail and to scottreardon@trail-kids.com also. I hadn't heard from you since I gave the project the green light. Maybe hotmail doesn't want you touching my bike! S

theHeadlessThompsonGunner
    OK. I've now sent emails every which way. If none of them get through, call me tomorrow evening, and we'll work something out. Is Walt going to have you in later this week to see the finishing touches added?
    "I've courted brain damage like some courtesan of darkness."

-The Good Doctor