Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MBX5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    773

    OT solvista webpage?

    Anyone know who did the webpage design for Solvista?

  2. #2
    eci
    Reputation: snowskilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,637
    my guess would be spoomer.

  3. #3
    Thunder Chunky
    Reputation: Madman133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,752
    Hey mbx5 what happend to your website? You used to have a bunch of pics up but now it just says the berm, little mountain big vision. Workin on a new one I take it?
    Purple Popcorn

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MBX5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman133
    Hey mbx5 what happend to your website? You used to have a bunch of pics up but now it just says the berm, little mountain big vision. Workin on a new one I take it?
    I'm still working it out. We had Gravity Logic out last week to do a feasibility analysis and meet with the town. I'm still working things out so can't say much more other than it's on the east coast

  5. #5
    Thunder Chunky
    Reputation: Madman133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by MBX5
    I'm still working it out. We had Gravity Logic out last week to do a feasibility analysis and meet with the town. I'm still working things out so can't say much more other than it's on the east coast
    woooo im confused lol...you're starting up a bike park?
    Purple Popcorn

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MBX5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    773
    Oh I thought we talked about it last summer. Yes I am working on opining one back East.

  7. #7
    Thunder Chunky
    Reputation: Madman133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by MBX5
    Oh I thought we talked about it last summer. Yes I am working on opining one back East.
    Think we might have I just didnt take you seriusly lol
    Purple Popcorn

  8. #8
    skillz to pay billz
    Reputation: nOOby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,556
    I design websites.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MBX5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOby
    I design websites.
    Got a portfolio?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •