mtbr member
    Apr 2004

OT: need a website designer

I don't know anything about it but I need my first website, done professionally. I could probably fake it but the beginning product needs to be right. I have many bike parts to trade for somebody's labor, some new, some "gently used", even a complete 2007 Superlight.

PM me if you're interested. I'll link you to an example of what I'm wanting to set up.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

Not just famous; infamous
    Apparently your PM box is full....

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by coolhandluchs
    Apparently your PM box is full....
    Sorry, just got back to my desk. I'm empty it out right now.

edit: crap, I didn't know I had so many stored messages! Just deleted 70 of them.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I've had quite a few pms and I appreciate every one of them. I wish I knew the exact questions to ask about the process but everyone getting hold of me knows a whole lot more than I do. What I'm looking for is someone who does what I'm asking (those who pm me get a link to an example) in their sleep. I'm signing off for today, pm me and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I just wanted to know who out there was willing to trade bike parts (and bikes) for helping me. I got a lot of responses, thanks to all of you. I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on this but I know who to contact when I'm ready. Thanks for the replies.