mtbr member

OT: Need a realtor in the Pueblo area

I have some land south of Pueblo that I have decided to sell and I would like to find a realtor in the area, preferably one that specializes in land sales. There are no buildings or improvements on the property. Can anyone here recommend a realtor that would be willing to deal with a land sale?

Thanks.
    I'm not very smart, but I can lift heavy things

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I don't know about the land sale part, but I have worked with Judy Tatsch of REMAX before (on a house) and she was good.

511 W, 29th Street Suite A
    Pueblo, CO 81008

Nice piece of land? Any details?

Cheers,
    Chris

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tysonxj
    I don't know about the land sale part, but I have worked with Judy Tatsch of REMAX before (on a house) and she was good.

511 W, 29th Street Suite A
    Pueblo, CO 81008

Nice piece of land? Any details?

Cheers,
    Chris
    Thanks for the information tysonxj. I will keep Judy in mind if I can't find someone that deals with land.

The land is 45 acres located on the Hatchet Ranch. I think it is a nice area. I am originally from Colorado. Work transfered me away and I have been in Nevada and Wyoming for the last 15 years. I was going to retire there. I think it would be cool to have a few trail loops of my own out my back door. Things changed and my wife and I are getting ready to buy some land in the Black Hills now. PM me if you want any information.
    I'm not very smart, but I can lift heavy things