mtbr member

... and if we just ... Now, for something completely different (not bike related)

Remember when you were young and ran around w/ your arms out pretending you could fly?
    I saw this video and it made me pee my pants a little. Here's a POV clip. Another. This one has been on a Salomon video. This guy isn't quite right in the head. Lastly, Icarus has nothing on Yves Rossy. In this clip, he lost it... "Goose, we're in a flat spin!"

I can't find the video for this but some guy (I think it was Yves Rossy) jumped out of a plane on the French side of the Channel and glided across to the English side unpowered using a fixed wing like Yves Rossy's jet powered wing. If anyone finds that vid, please send me a link!
    Last edited by Pau11y; 05-21-2008 at 10:53 PM.

Living the High Life
    I think there was a lot of footage on that in this year's Warren Miller film. Looked like a rush really.

Thread Terrorist
    Looks like a shuttling activity to me..... Apex anyone?

Living the High Life
    Quote Originally Posted by IndecentExposure
    Looks like a shuttling activity to me..... Apex anyone?
    Taylor, you need to get back on your bike, its obvious all you can think about is shuttling Apex. Calm down, you'll be able to soon enough. Of course a wrist cast might be good for knocking over non-shuttlers

I bet we could work up a strange contraption that would allow you to ride with a cast.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    Taylor, you need to get back on your bike, its obvious all you can think about is shuttling Apex. Calm down, you'll be able to soon enough. Of course a wrist cast might be good for knocking over non-shuttlers

I bet we could work up a strange contraption that would allow you to ride with a cast.
    Yeah, it's called Duct Tape
    We can do a 60-40 hose spliter to the good hand's master cyl so braking will be balanced...

Oh, the Warren Miller flic had a couple of Euro nuts that was swooping in ultra high performance canopys. They didn't carry as much on the free flight end as wingsuits but it still looked funn as paintballing Satan's a$$ in hell
    Last edited by Pau11y; 05-22-2008 at 09:48 AM.

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    If IE rode road he could be riding now.

IE - get on your road bike.

mtbr member
    You need to kill some kittens too SS!