mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Nothin' about nothin'

I'm walking a friend's dog while he's out of town. I only know this doggie indoors, haven't known how she reacts out on a leash with other people and other dogs (and I haven't tested it while out with her). We get along just fine. Man would she love to be let off leash and chase the rabbits in the neighborhood! She's good at 4' sprints (to the end of the leash). She can jump a mile high (part Jack Russel I think) so I lead up her to 4' retaining walls and put her through some intervals up and down off the wall.

Just can't let her run like we both would like. Anyway, while we're out I keep thinking of this Pixie's video of a doggie out in the country who can run around like he wants.

A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

Loser
    Mar 2008
    Find a baseball field that has fences all around (most high schools have this). Great place to let the pooch run.

Trips for Kids Denver
    yeah and most schools have no dogs signs because irresponsible people leave dog mess for kids to fall in
    " I'm not inclined to resign to maturity "