locked - time out

Not quite spam - Slider +

I saw this is the DH forum and thought I'd tell you guys about it since I have heard a couple of people express interest in the Slider +. It is being sold by mtbr user "sortafast" (who I do not know)

2004 Sherman Slider+ $350 + S&H. sm and lg crowns, med and firm springs in good shape, email for pics.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    I saw this is the DH forum and thought I'd tell you guys about it since I have heard a couple of people express interest in the Slider +. It is being sold by mtbr user "sortafast" (who I do not know)

2004 Sherman Slider+ $350 + S&H. sm and lg crowns, med and firm springs in good shape, email for pics.
    thats a pretty darn good deal for that fork! would just have to upgrade it to spv evolve

Stand back

so how's that compare

Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz
    thats a pretty darn good deal for that fork! would just have to upgrade it to spv evolve
    So how do they compare, those of you who have ridden them - Firefly/ Breakout/ Slider? Is it worth the extra weight to get the slider over the breakout? I'm still debating which way to go. If I had the money, I guess I'd have 2 forks, one for trail, one for dh, but I don't see that happening.
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    So how do they compare, those of you who have ridden them - Firefly/ Breakout/ Slider? Is it worth the extra weight to get the slider over the breakout? I'm still debating which way to go. If I had the money, I guess I'd have 2 forks, one for trail, one for dh, but I don't see that happening.
    If I had the money I wouldn't get two forks, I'd get two bikes. Which is going to happen soon....well, atleast as far as dh/fr bikes go.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.