Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Not quite spam - Slider +

551 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  COmtbiker12 
#1 ·
I saw this is the DH forum and thought I'd tell you guys about it since I have heard a couple of people express interest in the Slider +. It is being sold by mtbr user "sortafast" (who I do not know)

2004 Sherman Slider+ $350 + S&H. sm and lg crowns, med and firm springs in good shape, email for pics.

#2 ·
s1ngletrack said:
I saw this is the DH forum and thought I'd tell you guys about it since I have heard a couple of people express interest in the Slider +. It is being sold by mtbr user "sortafast" (who I do not know)

2004 Sherman Slider+ $350 + S&H. sm and lg crowns, med and firm springs in good shape, email for pics.
thats a pretty darn good deal for that fork! would just have to upgrade it to spv evolve

#3 ·
so how's that compare

snowskilz said:
thats a pretty darn good deal for that fork! would just have to upgrade it to spv evolve
So how do they compare, those of you who have ridden them - Firefly/ Breakout/ Slider? Is it worth the extra weight to get the slider over the breakout? I'm still debating which way to go. If I had the money, I guess I'd have 2 forks, one for trail, one for dh, but I don't see that happening.

#4 ·
dbabuser said:
So how do they compare, those of you who have ridden them - Firefly/ Breakout/ Slider? Is it worth the extra weight to get the slider over the breakout? I'm still debating which way to go. If I had the money, I guess I'd have 2 forks, one for trail, one for dh, but I don't see that happening.
If I had the money I wouldn't get two forks, I'd get two bikes. :D Which is going to happen soon....well, atleast as far as dh/fr bikes go. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.