Hairshirt Rider

Not exactly freshies

Since those inflexables ditched me I had to resort to plan B to get my annual Turkey Day ride in.

I didn't expect a crowd a Cheyenne Mountain State Park, but a totally deserted parking lot certainly put a smile on my face. Mine, all mine!!

Some of the locals obviously knew what's afoot today and were doing their best to stay out of sight.

A different set of tracks

Some of nicest bits of trail tucked away in this state park were hand crafted by our Medicine Wheel, our trail advocacy group

An just in case you are wondering
    Attached Images Attached Images

rr
    I don't do PC
    Duuude, I didn't think you were in, you just wanted to ride Cheyenne mtn park, I know your scheme Is that the Med wheel trail? very fun trail. Got to ride some new stuff(to us)in the canyon which was cool.

Hairshirt Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Duuude, I didn't think you were in, you just wanted to ride Cheyenne mtn park, I know your scheme Is that the Med wheel trail? very fun trail. Got to ride some new stuff(to us)in the canyon which was cool.
    No problem. I figured fun would be had either way. I love the way the canyon keeps delivering.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    No gloves? Brrrrrrrr

Inflexable...
    Nice TR rowdpaws...

I ate turkey. Lots of turkey. And mashed potatoes and gravy. Lots of gravy. Stuffing, there was that too. Pie, we had pie and then more pie.

I feel like a rock...with a big grin.
    Last edited by kchri; 11-23-2007 at 07:00 AM.
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...