No. Moh. Piehhh.

Printable View

  • 11-23-2012
    WKD-RDR
    No. Moh. Piehhh.
  • 11-23-2012
    GIANTkiller
    moar lulz plz
    yummay

    BTW - wutz fork for? Pie looks bite sized.
  • 11-23-2012
    SkaredShtles
    Needz moar whipped cream.
  • 11-23-2012
    Pau11y
    FIFO or LILO ride? No brrz?
  • 11-23-2012
    GIANTkiller
    Somone told me once they want to do a FILO ride. That's a good goal for next year. A good, long nap in the middle.
  • 11-23-2012
    Pau11y
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by GIANTkiller View Post
    Somone told me once they want to do a FILO ride. That's a good goal for next year. A good, long nap in the middle.

    Yeah, I think those are AKA epics, yeah? I'd def wanna get me some of those next summer. Maybe we can get "sidelined" shtls in on some now that he's off the gimp'd list? :D
  • 11-23-2012
    baker
    I hate pie, but that's a great pic!
  • 11-24-2012
    WKD-RDR
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by SkaredShtles View Post
    Needz moar whipped cream.

    mighta been able to kill it had I remebered the cool Hhwip




    Quote:

    Originally Posted by baker View Post
    I hate pie, but that's a great pic!

    sure beats most trail food!
  • 11-24-2012
    SkaredShtles
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by WKD-RDR View Post
    mighta been able to kill it had I remebered the cool Hhwip






    sure beats most trail food!

    Cool Whip makes baby Jesus cry.

    http://www.37days.com/images/2007/12/03/reddiwip.jpg

    Apropos to nothing... but as a public service announcement - doing a Google image search for "Redi Whip" is definitely NSF. :D
  • 11-24-2012
    mudge
    I can see your problem straight away... store-bought pie. What an abomination!
  • 11-24-2012
    WKD-RDR
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mudge View Post
    I can see your problem straight away... store-bought pie. What an abomination!


    ^^^ this
    is the reason it wound up in my backpack on a bike ride

    agreed, homade is much better
  • 11-24-2012
    Funrover
    Sweet!!!
  • 11-24-2012
    jaycastlerock
    Hmmm - wifey made sweet potato and pumpkin this year. MMmmmm
  • 11-24-2012
    nanook93
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by SkaredShtles View Post
    Apropos to nothing... but as a public service announcement - doing a Google image search for "Redi Whip" is definitely NSF. :D

    Now that's darn funny, right there! :D