single track ****

nightride tomorrow?

anybody up for night ride around horsetooth area tomorrow night? Lets meet up at Mtn. High Cyclery about 6:30 if it's swingable for ya. Miguel

Perpetually single track
    We talking epic or just semi-epic? It'll be cold, but if I can root around and find the right gear for the temps, I'm in. May have to go flats, and warmer shoes. Let you know for sure tomorrow on this thread...

single track ****

semi-epic tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    We talking epic or just semi-epic? It'll be cold, but if I can root around and find the right gear for the temps, I'm in. May have to go flats, and warmer shoes. Let you know for sure tomorrow on this thread...

We can go epic on thursday night We can tailor ride to however/whatever group feels like doing. There's plenty of climbs to warm us up, and fun descents to remind us why we're doing it. Your horse will love you for it.

Evil Lurks

can't do it tonight...

I'm picking some buds up at the airport and making for the ski slopes. I'll catch up with you next week though.
    Kirk and I rode last night and barely used our lights with all the snow, moonlight, and low-hanging clouds reflecting the city lights. It was superb.

Have fun.

Perpetually single track
    Okay, I'm in. Plan to see you at the shop at 6:30. I'll be on the slow side, dealing with gear and lack of conditioning issues. Hope that's okay....Never ridden in temps this low, so I need to figure out my gear....Anyone else going?

single track ****

you'll be fine

[QUOTE=ibmkidIII]Okay, I'm in. Plan to see you at the shop at 6:30. I'll be on the slow side, dealing with gear and lack of conditioning issues. Hope that's okay....Never ridden in temps this low, so I need to figure out my gear....Anyone else going?[/

I just put a bunch of extra ride clothing in car, so you're covered there too. See you tonight.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    [QUOTE=front range migz]
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Okay, I'm in. Plan to see you at the shop at 6:30. I'll be on the slow side, dealing with gear and lack of conditioning issues. Hope that's okay....Never ridden in temps this low, so I need to figure out my gear....Anyone else going?[/

I just put a bunch of extra ride clothing in car, so you're covered there too. See you tonight.

Where are you guys located? I am in the Springs

single track ****

im near Greeley

Quote Originally Posted by k0zu
    Where are you guys located? I am in the Springs

& those guys are around Boulder/Denver.