Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    You could just call Boulder open space and tell them what you think. Of course it's easier just to ***** on the internet.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I rode Hall yesterday and noticed some small orange flags on parts of the reroute... I'm hoping this means they're going to fix the atrocity soon. Does anyone know if this is the case?

ride
    Too much red tape. It's a potential "hiker only" pass thru. We'll have to work with the rest of it for another year at least but since they're making a hiker only cut thru, the section of trail that it bypasses can potentially be made "bike only" which may open up some rather unique opportunties for a small section of trail.

In other news, I know for a fact that Boulder County has received ZERO negative feedback on the new section of trail. If you want your voice to truly be heard where it'll make a difference, this thread isn't the place. You want to change this new section? I'm calling you all out. Send some feedback to Boulder County Open Space directly. They need to hear it.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ignazjr View Post
    Too much red tape. It's a potential "hiker only" pass thru. We'll have to work with the rest of it for another year at least but since they're making a hiker only cut thru, the section of trail that it bypasses can potentially be made "bike only" which may open up some rather unique opportunties for a small section of trail.

In other news, I know for a fact that Boulder County has received ZERO negative feedback on the new section of trail. If you want your voice to truly be heard where it'll make a difference, this thread isn't the place. You want to change this new section? I'm calling you all out. Send some feedback to Boulder County Open Space directly. They need to hear it.
    It's way easier to cry about it on the internezt. Ask me how I know.

Good thing Hall isn't the only riding around those parts.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    If you think BOCO hasn't received direct, negative feedback then you are wrong. Although it would not surprise if they said as much. They told me that BOCO surveys show that they are already meeting the needs of trail users with existing trails.

ride
    Thanks Williford, this is good to know. If you've given direct written feedback to Boulder County, it hasn't trickled to the people that actually need to know or have a hand in changing it. Any comments should be directed towards Andy Tyler at Boulder County Open Space. Thanks!
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4