Shattering Glass

The new sheriff in town...

Boulder's new mayor Shaun Mcgrath. Sweet. I tried to keep up with this guy on the upper Porcupine singletrack and he shreds, leaving some talented riders eating dust. You couldn't get a more bike friendly mayor and amazing rider. His wife Rebecca is editor of Rocky Mountain Sports. They are a wonderful couple and this is a very good day indeed for the mountain biking movement 'happening" in Boulder. Congrats

skillz to pay billz
    great news, democracy in action!

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by dash
    Boulder's new mayor Shaun Mcgrath. Sweet. I tried to keep up with this guy on the upper Porcupine singletrack and he shreds, leaving some talented riders eating dust. You couldn't get a more bike friendly mayor and amazing rider. His wife Rebecca is editor of Rocky Mountain Sports. They are a wonderful couple and this is a very good day indeed for the mountain biking movement 'happening" in Boulder. Congrats
    That is great news! And Shaun's a great guy - I hope he still gets some time to ride his bike!
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Good news. Maybe he will help Boulder be more bike-friendly. We always like insiders in high places