Riding with...

new freeride/downhill/crosscountry/street park!!

2007 There will be a Colorado State Mountainbike Park!!

We are working on the trails with our design team and pro/expert riders from all over the state! We have 1100 verticle feet of Downhill and Freeride madness!! Looping around/in and out and up the mountains will be fully maintained cross country / all mountain trails ranging from 3-65 miles! And were not forgetting about you hardtail junky's! We have a Pre-made and pre-set up street area, 50,000 square feet! Getting bored with the street, or just not getting that move down? Hit up the dirt jumps all the way over to the 32,000 square foot skatepark, from kiddies jumps to a 24 foot half pipe, and a complete pipe! This is going to be INSANE!!!! The Mountain bike section on the states page should be up and running soon. For more information you can email Ray at StevensR@colorado.rr.net or call 885-2217.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith
    Isn't the proper etiquette on this forum to wait until he posts a picture of himself dropping it, and then spend 70 posts arguing about how big it is? I mean, let's not jump the gun, without a pic of his bike in the air, we can't have photoshopped triagulations and geometrical equations showing why it's really 2 feet and not 22 feet.
    "Quick, pass the bike up again so i can hit it before it starts to hurt!!"

AIM: Haroracer842

mtbr member
    will this be in the front range?

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinM[Freerider]
    2007 There will be a Colorado State Mountainbike Park!!

We are working on the trails with our design team and pro/expert riders from all over the state! We have 1100 verticle feet of Downhill and Freeride madness!! .
    Sweet! Shuttle served? Lift served? Where's it going to be??

Motion activated
    This sounds fantastic, depending on the location. We need details.
    Happiness is a warm 2 stroke.

Riding with...
    Details as for location are limited as of now, but we will have a small lift going to the lower half of the mountain, and shuttle service to the top. The small lift will double as a tubing hill in the winter.
    Isn't the proper etiquette on this forum to wait until he posts a picture of himself dropping it, and then spend 70 posts arguing about how big it is? I mean, let's not jump the gun, without a pic of his bike in the air, we can't have photoshopped triagulations and geometrical equations showing why it's really 2 feet and not 22 feet.

mtbr member
    Details as for location are limited as of now, but we will have a small lift going to the lower half of the mountain, and shuttle service to the top. The small lift will double as a tubing hill in the winter.
    So you've got a lift on the mountain, but don't know where it is. Hmmm, that's kind of strange. You're sure it's in Colorado? I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's at the new snowboard park outside of Evergreen (edit: Echo Mountain Park).
    Last edited by Fat Elvis; 07-14-2006 at 08:52 AM.

mtbr member
    Im with Fat Elvis. Echo Mtn Park...... I have been thinking of this one, It would be in theiri best interest, right? $$$$$$ make the world go round.

mtbr member
    No, wait. What about the "new" spot up in Winter Park area.......?

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    "but we will have a small lift"

Is he implying that they don't yet have a lift? Therefore not echo mtn? Or maybe this will be a new lift?

Kevin. Details man, details...

Cynical Bystander
    You sure this is in Colorado? I mean...you live in Maine.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Yappy little dog!

Sniff... sniff... Me thinks I smell the blood of a troll who hath emerged from under thy bridge.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    You sure this is in Colorado? I mean...you live in Maine.
    haha, i was thinking the same exact thing.

where was that bridge again?

Riding with...
    I lived in maine last year and then moved to Colorado to help with these trails. I dont have permission yet to release a location, but it isnt hard to spot driving by. The lift is up, but we hasnt got the states consent to run it yet.

Yappy little dog!
    I lived in maine last year and then moved to Colorado to help with these trails. I dont have permission yet to release a location, but it isnt hard to spot driving by. The lift is up, but we hasnt got the states consent to run it yet.

Your join date on MTBR is 2005 at which time you posted in your profile that you are 15 years of age. That makes you 16 now. So you are an emancipated minor who left Maine to work underage in a commercial facilty?

Wow. It gets better. You say you lived in Maine "last year", yet four weeks ago you posted aboout building trails in Maine.

Yup, I'm still not buying it.
    Last edited by schnauzers; 07-14-2006 at 02:09 PM.

eci
    I now know where it is. Should def be a good spot.

so how does it feel to be an emmancipated minor?

Cynical Bystander
    Where in Colorado are you living?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Where in Colorado are you living?
    Probably with this guy...

Riding with...
    no me and him got in a fight..
    ehhh.. fun while it lasted

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by schnauzers
    Sniff... sniff... Me thinks I smell the blood of a troll who hath emerged from under thy bridge.
    Well, if this is a troll-thread, it's a pretty darn weird one. Now here's a troll thread. And a darn good one, I might add.

Open the canned peaches!
    no me and him got in a fight..
    ehhh.. fun while it lasted
    Really? That was fun?

Oh well, at least it was worth it for the quick laugh from the sweet Spicoli pic.

Aloha, Mr. Hand...
    Slow is Smooth, and Smooth is Fast.

Riding with...
    mainah's get easily amused