mtbr member

New Cycling products from local business

Hew everyone we have opened our new store in Idaho Springs and we are selling cycling related and inspired products. Check our ad for more info. Each product we carry is handmade with all-natural and organic ingredients.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...?product=64383

Call, email or stop by. We would be glad to discuss the products in detail. We are right next to Beau Jo's in the historic district.

Thanks,
    Mark Caminiti
    Fall River Botanicals
    303-567-0152
    1535 Miner St.
    Idaho Springs, Co
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Cycling products from local business-img_6793.1.jpg  

New Cycling products from local business-productpromo1-011.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2006
    "Geronimo Pain Cream"

You might want to re-think the name for this one...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggs
    "Geronimo Pain Cream"

You might want to re-think the name for this one...

Actually, the term fits the product quite effectively. The man was actaully named Goyaał. In a legendary battle where he attacked Mexicans with a knife under a hail of bullets, the assailants utttered appeals to Saint Jerome. Americans heard this cry and thought the Mexicans were calling him "Geronimo". The name stuck. The term now is defined as a cry before action. Our pain cream is a multi-action cream (chamois/pain/sore muscle) hence the name "Geronimo".

mtbr member
    May 2006
    I'm pretty sure this will be offensive to Indians, or Mexicans, or white people...

mtbr member
    I'm pretty sure this will be offensive to Indians, or Mexicans, or white people...

My business partner is of spanish/american indian heritage and is a 26 year experienced apache herbalist. If anything, we are honoring the heritage of the tribe by naming our key product after a fierce warrior.

simple
    Don't listen to Wiggs. Being offended by the product name is idiotic. You obviously know more about Native American culture than the masses.

Good luck with your sales. Support your local business and check out Idaho Springs for lots of great shops.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 69erSycip
    Don't listen to Wiggs. Being offended by the product name is idiotic. You obviously know more about Native American culture than the masses.

Good luck with your sales. Support your local business and check out Idaho Springs for lots of great shops.

Thanks. If anyone is in the area or looking to ride in Clear Creek County, call me or stop by. I will show you the local trails for XC, and I know where all the secret, legal DH is too. I am all about Colorado MTB'ing and the local riders. This is my passion. I am down to ride after work or in the morning. We are open 11-7. Maybe I will start a group ride here as well since I am right across from Mountain Road and Repair, the local shop.
    Last edited by dream4est; 05-17-2011 at 02:50 PM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I know I'll be stopping by your shop the next time I pass by to fill up my growlers at Tommy Knockers. Maybe I'll have to stick around for some riding with you too. Thanks for the heads up.

-Nick

mtbr member
    Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in the Geronimo Pain Cream. If you are a Tour Divide racer looking for a chamois treatment/pain kit for the race- I can ship same day USPS Priority.

There are plenty of chamois creams on the market today (DZ Nuts, Chamois Butt'r, Assos). These creams however contain al least one the following:

alcohol
    mineral oil
    petroleum

These are terrible ingredients for a chamois cream. Alcohol dries out the skin, creating an ideal climate for chafing, irritation and skin damage. Mineral oil is not a food-grade oil, and not safe for your baby or your skin. Petroleum is found in many skin products like lip balm and vaseline and is the main ingredient in most chamois creams. That is like using motor oil on the sensitive regions. It is slick, but natural ingredients (like virgin olive oil, shea butter and essential oils) can create the same viscosity AND heal and disinfect the skin at the same time.

Our cream has no alcohol, additives, stabilizers, buffers or mineral grade oils. It doubles as a pain cream for the entire body and we stand behind it 100%. If you do not think it is the best pain cream or chamois treatment, return it for a full refund.

Used in conjunction with an exfoliant and a body butter, Geronimo Pain Cream is the most effective chamois cream ever available to the cycling community at a retail level.

Mention MTBR and get a 10% discount on everything in the store.

Mark
    Fall River Botanicals
    303-567-0152

killin clear creek
    I'll swing in next time I'm down in town, always cool to get to know another local biker.

It's a good year for bikers in the county, first aCOS up by my place, and now you guys opening a shop, good luck!

LEGAL DH...? There is such thing? Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by thump View Post
    How about we take the "let it burn approach" with the rotting cesspool of the Denver metro?

mtbr member
    Names don't bother me but I thought the same thing...

Digital Toast

And possibly the Irish...

you just never know with them.

Stiff yet compliant
    I'm going to stick with Hoo Ha Ride Glide.
    It helps me get in touch with my feminine side.

Which way? Uphill.
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est View Post
    Thanks. If anyone is in the area or looking to ride in Clear Creek County, call me or stop by. I will show you the local trails for XC, and I know where all the secret, legal DH is too. I am all about Colorado MTB'ing and the local riders. This is my passion. I am down to ride after work or in the morning. We are open 11-7. Maybe I will start a group ride here as well since I am right across from Mountain Road and Repair, the local shop.
    Hey Mark,
    Do you still hold the 11-7 hours on Sundays? I'm planning on riding in the Id Springs area on Sunday (5/6) and want to stop by and pick up some Geronimo Pain Cream.

I've heard some good things and want to see how it stacks up to my current favorites, DZ Nuts and Assos.
    Blog

Just keep spinning. Just keep running. Just keep paddling.
    Just keep moving forward.

mtbr member
    Yes we are open 7 days a week from 11-7. Please stop by and try out the sample before riding.

I just returned from AZT 300 and 750 races in Arizona. They are quite possibly the hardest rides one can do in unsupported bikepack racing. I finished both just like in 2010 with Geronimo! as my pain reliever. This time however I took zero Ibuprofen even after mechanicals that made me walk lots and ride in the wrong gear and of course having to portage bike through the Grand Canyon.

It is good to be back in Colorado. But Arizona has my heart once again. It is a magical place that is hard on bikes and bodies but scenic, varied and wonderful to the senses.

Rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est View Post
    Yes we are open 7 days a week from 11-7. Please stop by and try out the sample before riding.

I just returned from AZT 300 and 750 races in Arizona. They are quite possibly the hardest rides one can do in unsupported bikepack racing. I finished both just like in 2010 with Geronimo! as my pain reliever. This time however I took zero Ibuprofen even after mechanicals that made me walk lots and ride in the wrong gear and of course having to portage bike through the Grand Canyon.

It is good to be back in Colorado. But Arizona has my heart once again. It is a magical place that is hard on bikes and bodies but scenic, varied and wonderful to the senses.
    That is awesome...after reading this I' going to buy lots of product. Lots!!!!!