Thunder Chunky

Need Volunteer Hours

Hey everyone I need 20 more hours of volunteer work for school and I was wondering if anyone had anything for me. Im available every weekend and some evenings too. I need them before May 1st(ok so I procrastinated alittle bit lol) to count for school but Im willing to put in hours after that too If theres anything out there that you know of let me know
    Thanks,
    Taylor

what nice teeth you have
    I would look for a bike coop in Denver or Boulder maybe. I know there are some around but I am not sure what they have in those two areas. If your interested in driving to fort collins I can point you in the right direction.

Thunder Chunky
    ok I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip. I might be interested in coming up to Frot Collins depending on what else comes up lol

what nice teeth you have
    Maybe check with Bicycle Douglas County too.
    Check this out.

Go hard or go home
    What about at the Derailer Bike Shop in Denver...they may need some volunteer time for something...

http://www.derailerbicyclecollective.org/
    Best coffee ever... www.copperdoorcoffee.com/

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman133
    Hey everyone I need 20 more hours of volunteer work for school and I was wondering if anyone had anything for me. Im available every weekend and some evenings too. I need them before May 1st(ok so I procrastinated alittle bit lol) to count for school but Im willing to put in hours after that too If theres anything out there that you know of let me know
    Thanks,
    Taylor

Let's see...

I need my lawn aerated, seeded, and fertalized
    The garage could use a cleaning
    I need help hanging some acousting sound sculpting in the basement
    Cars could use a washing

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Check out voutdoors.org. They have tons of opportunities.

Thunder Chunky
    Thanks everyone...Ill check those out and see what they say. If anyone knows of anything else let me know ...Any trail work days coming up?

mtbr member

Volunteers Needed

Thanks,
    Taylor

Work party at Lory State Park Saturday April 5th. 8am-about 4pm. Sign in at the Park Office. We'll be working on the dirt jumps. Bring H2O, Food, broom, rake, shovel...

Thunder Chunky
    Quote Originally Posted by JRA925
    Work party at Lory State Park Saturday April 5th. 8am-about 4pm. Sign in at the Park Office. We'll be working on the dirt jumps. Bring H2O, Food, broom, rake, shovel...
    Do I need to sign up someplace or just show up?

mtbr member

Sign in at the Park Office, show up 8am or later

Do I need to sign up someplace or just show up?
    Just show up and sign in at the main office at 8am or later, then head over to the pumptrack/dirtjumps. You'll need to purchase a day pass if you don't have an annual pass. I think it's around $6.

what nice teeth you have
    The RamWheels student Organization is sponsoring a bike to school day at CSU on Friday April 11 10-3.
    www.ramwheels.colostate.edu

We are going to have 5-6 tables set up on the plaza. Were looking to promote cycling on campus and recruit new students for the org. Going to be handing out free popcorn, coffee, and patch kits and some other schwagg, Free bike maintenace tips from a qualified mechanic, cheap helmets($10), promoting the new bike library in town www.fcbikelibrary.org (volunteers also needed), KCSU radio station will be on the plaza.

Need help handing out popcorn and flyers.

Thunder Chunky
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinno78
    The RamWheels student Organization is sponsoring a bike to school day at CSU on Friday April 11 10-3.
    www.ramwheels.colostate.edu

We are going to have 5-6 tables set up on the plaza. Were looking to promote cycling on campus and recruit new students for the org. Going to be handing out free popcorn, coffee, and patch kits and some other schwagg, Free bike maintenace tips from a qualified mechanic, cheap helmets($10), promoting the new bike library in town www.fcbikelibrary.org (volunteers also needed), KCSU radio station will be on the plaza.

Need help handing out popcorn and flyers.
    Sorry got school on Fridays
    Purple Popcorn