Big Boned

Need a hydration pack?

steepandcheap.com -- right now, 6:08 on Wednesday May 14 -- has the Dakine Session pack for $25 and change, heck of a deal, over 50% off retail. It's not huge (70 oz. reservoir) but I'm going to pick one up to have a spare small pack, as I normally lug around a small steamer chest on my back and that can get old. Bunch of colors left available. Get 'em before they're gone.

This has been your public service message for today.

(If you're not familiar with steepandcheap.com, they sell one closeout item at a time until they sell out, then they move on to something else. The goods are pretty odd sometimes, but good deals pop up occasionally so you have to check it like three times a day to get a good one. Particularly good for cheap ski/snowboard goggles, they seem to come up often. FYI...)
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.

looks like they're already out. thanks for the link though....i'll be checking in there from time to time to see what they have.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Thought I'd mention that today on Steep and Cheap is Oakley day. Apparently no mullet is required

Also saw an ad on the sidebar for Chainlove.com which has been nothing but crap since I came on this morning.

Have fun!