Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

NEED Dakine Bike Box

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  IndecentExposure 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a Bike Box that is large enough for a DH bike? I would like to rent / borrow the box for the first week in June. I'm okay with what ever works, but know the Dakine version is nice.

My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary at Whistler and on the North Shore (how did I get so lucky?)

IE

#3 ·
IndecentExposure said:
Does anyone have a Bike Box that is large enough for a DH bike? I would like to rent / borrow the box for the first week in June. I'm okay with what ever works, but know the Dakine version is nice.

My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary at Whistler and on the North Shore (how did I get so lucky?)

IE
2 words. Mojo Wheels.

#4 ·
You'd figure I'd start with my Home Shop first! I know Mojo has them, but I'm not sure if they'll rent them out. The Geek has one I'm gonna try to stuff my big bike in.

you looked good on my Demo Athalliah... I caught you sneaking in a pedal stroke as I patiently waited in that joke of a beer line :)

#7 ·
IndecentExposure said:

IE
If it falls thru with yer home shop head to Mojo and ask Lisa about renting one. I rented it from her couple months ago when I went to Arizona.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.