Thread Terrorist

NEED Dakine Bike Box

Does anyone have a Bike Box that is large enough for a DH bike? I would like to rent / borrow the box for the first week in June. I'm okay with what ever works, but know the Dakine version is nice.

My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary at Whistler and on the North Shore (how did I get so lucky?)

IE

enlightened.
    Dec 2005
    You suck. I've a behemoth bike box; you'd have to see it to believe it.

Rocket Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by IndecentExposure
    Does anyone have a Bike Box that is large enough for a DH bike? I would like to rent / borrow the box for the first week in June. I'm okay with what ever works, but know the Dakine version is nice.

My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary at Whistler and on the North Shore (how did I get so lucky?)

IE
    2 words. Mojo Wheels.

Thread Terrorist
    You'd figure I'd start with my Home Shop first! I know Mojo has them, but I'm not sure if they'll rent them out. The Geek has one I'm gonna try to stuff my big bike in.

you looked good on my Demo Athalliah... I caught you sneaking in a pedal stroke as I patiently waited in that joke of a beer line

I heart the drops
    You are such a lucky B@stard
    "its not how slack your head angle is, its how you ride the bike"

Thread Terrorist
    Got one reserved at the home shop.

Out Of Control
    Quote Originally Posted by IndecentExposure

IE
    If it falls thru with yer home shop head to Mojo and ask Lisa about renting one. I rented it from her couple months ago when I went to Arizona.

Thread Terrorist
    Quote Originally Posted by jrok
    If it falls thru with yer home shop head to Mojo and ask Lisa about renting one. I rented it from her couple months ago when I went to Arizona.
    Jrok,
    Mojo is my home shop I'm even on the team this year.