Thread: Naked Chicks

mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Naked Chicks

Im new to the Colorado Springs and im from the east coast. Im wondering where the best places to ride are if i want to go really fast or jump things. I have seen pictures of some trail around here that looked like it was just a **** ton of berms and it looked really fast, i may be wrong. Any input would be much appreciated.

Rolling
    Too bad you aren't in Boulder

Naked chicks hang out in boulder creek a quarter mile from the end of the boulder bike path.

And we have jumps and crap too when said chicks reject you.

I heart the drops
    Just make sure you carry your "gat" because I heard those cougars are ruthless in Boulder
    "its not how slack your head angle is, its how you ride the bike"

Thread Terrorist
    I just huck rocks at those pesky cats
    Golden Bike Park Group

Peak Cycles Gravity Team & Bikeparts.com
    Trestle Bike Park

Abide, Em-effer!
    Cats? Sure, there are a few of those, too, I guess.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellowe13
    Im new to the Colorado Springs and im from the east coast. Im wondering where the best places to ride are if i want to go really fast or jump things. I have seen pictures of some trail around here that looked like it was just a **** ton of berms and it looked really fast, i may be wrong. Any input would be much appreciated.
    Check out fabulous TNT's. Used to be some solid riding just up the street, though now it's just suburbia. On another note, check out Palmer Park, Ute Valley, and the Cheyenne Canyon, plenty of fun to be had.

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    Naked chicks hang out in boulder creek a quarter mile from the end of the boulder bike path.
    That would be perfect if there was a sweet little section of singletrack that went right past the naked chicks...
    Last edited by Debaser; 03-22-2008 at 10:04 PM.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

now in superlight!
    Just be sure to give said naked chicks a wide berth- unless you like hairy arms and patchoulie!! Or I could be wrong and they'd kick your butt with mad judo skills or something
    If you don't stop whining- I'll call the whaaaa-mbulance!

ENDO!!!
    There is and older post on here on what to do if you come across a cougar, which I beleive is what those naked chicks are.... Be careful!
    Just circles turning circles....

skillz to pay billz
    orgy!

Dude...
    http://www.springsgov.com/units/park.../mncheyc-s.htm

cpn jacks is a good one.. Some of the trails are shared with motos and get some nice berms. Others don't. Don't go "really fast" on the trails that get hikers and horses on them.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

About those naked chicks

My very first ride at Walker Ranch there was a few of us first-timers, let by a "veteran". We did the portage down to the creek and lo and behold there were 5 naked chicks sunning themselves. Being Boulderites we acted cool, whassup we croaked, then after we got past the bridge we all looked at the veteran and asked "is this normal? (I hope I hope I hope)". He said he'd never seen it either. And I've not seen it since. Ah, the good old days.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett