Yappy little dog!

Hope My Sincere Apologies

I am not going to use this to make excuses for my actions regarding RMH. What's done is done and I am not going to change that. However, I am smart enough to know when I have been over-the-top with regards to my actions or comments. In this case, I know that I have offended and caused undo stress on some members of this online community. I do not want this to be a "hate me for what ever I say" anger and since we are really all fighting for the same trail access (whether building, maintaining, or advocating), I know it would be better to be a leader rather than a divider and therefore it is my responsibility to make the following statement:

Anthony,

Please accept my public apology for the statements I made regarding your involvement and that of your employer in the Rocky Mountain Gathering. Though not my intention to cause undo stress on your relationship with your employer, I realize that my actions may have some negative effect on your ability to pursue your objectives as documented by your employer. Your committment to mountain biking and your documentation of it are clearly signs that you are working in the best interest of mountain bikers. I know that you will continue to support our sport/hobby and that though scheduling conflicts may arise, we will all work together to insure that our local trails are maintained, sustained, and free for everyone's use.

Please also forward my apology to Yeti for the short sightedness of my comments and that I support you and them fully as both an individual customer as well as in my position on the Boards of cycling organizations. I would be happy to talk with anyone personally to clear up all misunderstanding associated with my negative comments.

-----------

My intentions are sincrere and I hope that we can all move past this for the better of our local riding area. There is a lot to do and it is going to take help from everyone working as a cohesive community to do it. While I can't guarantee that I will not open my big mouth again (it's my personality) or keep the band spam in my tagline , I will respect your comments with the hope that you will respect my passion for mountain biking.

Slopestyle Rider
    Sounds flexy.

Your retarded
    schnauzers, if this monitor wasn't in the way, I'd totally give you a hug right now.
    A trail that’s too difficult wouldn’t exist because it’d never be used. But, trails can exist that’re too difficult for you.

mtbr member
    did my girlfriend tell you to write that?

..ouch
    Kudos.

skillz to pay billz
    bravo

Inflexable...
    Openly criticizing on the Internet - costly.

Openly apologizing on the Internet - priceless...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

giddy up
    what was documented by yeti?
    Rub n Tiz'zug

Awesomist™
    Quote Originally Posted by papawheelie
    what was documented by yeti?
    Oh they know. They watch. They see. The Yeti is everywhere, just ask my girlfriend.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Rolling
    I am suffering from undo stress right now reading this thread.