The Notorious S.L.O

Mt Falcon/Morrison climb, all clear

rode Mt. Falcon, from the east lot to the top, all dry with the exception of two spots, both areas were dry enough to dodoge the remaining snow. The wettest spot was the section in the trees just before the shelter.

BTW, how do you guys diferentiate between the Mt. Falcon climb and the trails up on top?
    Our group has used "Mt. Falcon" to refer to the trails at the top and "the Morrison climb" when talking about the climb.
    BT
    11 Trek Hifi Delux 23in
    05 Giant NRS 22.5in
    Evergreen Co.
    "All I need is.......two wheels and the truth."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by btadlock
    rode Mt. Falcon, from the east lot to the top, all dry with the exception of two spots, both areas were dry enough to dodoge the remaining snow. The wettest spot was the section in the trees just before the shelter.

BTW, how do you guys diferentiate between the Mt. Falcon climb and the trails up on top?
    Our group has used "Mt. Falcon" to refer to the trails at the top and "the Morrison climb" when talking about the climb.
    Morrison climb???? Never heard of that one.
    Usually consider falcon as a climb, trails on top I refer to as "up top". Backside refers to Lair, and Tuesdays on falcon are referred to as "Holy crap, I've never seen so many people doing intervals at the same time"

The Notorious S.L.O
    Quote Originally Posted by preparation_h
    Morrison climb???? Never heard of that one.

We kinda made that one up among our group of riders, all us here 5 years or less, so we are clueless.

Usually consider falcon as a climb, trails on top I refer to as "up top". Backside refers to Lair, and Tuesdays on falcon are referred to as "Holy crap, I've never seen so many people doing intervals at the same time"
    Morrison climb????

We kinda made that one up among our group of riders, all us here 5 years or less, so we are clueless.

Yep, there was a full parking lot on Tuesday late afternoon, I must have seen 20 riders on my way to the top, and standing room only at the shelter.
    BT
    11 Trek Hifi Delux 23in
    05 Giant NRS 22.5in
    Evergreen Co.
    "All I need is.......two wheels and the truth."