mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Moving to Denver!!

Hey guys

In a week or so I will be moving to downtown denver, on downing street. Its for a summer internship and I just found out I'll actually be working in Boulder, doing an addition at CU. I was curious if anyone had a fairly extensive knowledge of the RIT(sp?) the transit system, I will be looking to bike commute/bus to boulder.

I will also be trying to make it to all the MSC races and any other DH,4X, DS races in the region so if anyone would be up for carpool, my bike rack fits 4.

Thanks for any help!

Bobby

enlightened.
    Dec 2005
    http://www.rtd-denver.com/

Click on the Trip Planner. Here you can enter your destination and departure; the system will calculate the best route for you. There is a regional bus (more than one if I'm not mistaken) that leaves from Market Street Station that will drop you in Boulder. To see the schedules of these routes; compare the System Map (to find the appropriate express route) to the regional schedule.

Use the tabs directly under the banner on the website to navigate to these locations. You can also always call 303.299.6000. If you've any issues with using the website let me know.

Your retarded
    I felt inclined to open, read, and post in this thread only because it was started by a guy who goes by "assgrinder".
    A trail that’s too difficult wouldn’t exist because it’d never be used. But, trails can exist that’re too difficult for you.

Thread Terrorist
    If I don't find a carpool with my teammates to New Mexico, I'll PM you. Heading there for the DH race.

Living the High Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    I felt inclined to open, read, and post in this thread only because it was started by a guy who goes by "assgrinder".
    I noticed that name too

And my truck is full for Angelfire, but keep posting in here for the other races, people are always looking to carpool.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    thanks!

skillz to pay billz
    * hears a banjo in the distance

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Good GOD... will the influx NEVER end??!?