Awesomist™

Mountain States Cup Website ONLINE

I know ya'll have been chomping at the bit for the 2005 Mountain States Cup schedule. And as you all know, our series is growing in numbers every year, and we expect attendance at several of our regional events to exceed that of many of the NMBS! As our series has grown, so our resources needed to as well. Our new series website was offically launched on January 1st, 2005, and I invite everyone to head on over to www.racemsc.com and check it out.

What we're trying to accomplish is a more interactive, community driven race scene where racer input is heard and valued, with a website that includes the tools to facilitate that! Feel free to sign up for the forums if you plan on racing, or leave us feedback via the contact form with any suggestions that could make the site even more kick@ss.

Thanks!

FleshwoundGravityResearch

I dig it!

Nice job

...master of none

what happened to the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker
    Our new series website was offically launched on January 1st, 2005, and I invite everyone to head on over to www.racemsc.com and check it out.
    Every time I've tried to access this site over the past few days, I've gotten a "Cannot find server" message instead. Anyone else have this problem?

bock

jl
    climb
    Nope, I get it at home and at work... Try holding down the Ctrl-Key when you click on the link (the one you posted) ...

Does anyone know what the Time Trial is?
    Ride On!

dwj
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bock
    Every time I've tried to access this site over the past few days, I've gotten a "Cannot find server" message instead. Anyone else have this problem?

bock
    works for me too.

Awesomist™

bock
    I've heard of this happening, but I haven't seen it myself so I don't know hopw to diagnose the problem. We've been doing some work on the site since it's launch, trying to get the past results online and stuff. This requires some heavy database work, which shouldn't affect the visibility of the site, but who knows.

I'll let ya'll know if anything else gets figured out!

Thanks for looking... be sure to sign up, and keep checking back as we get more and more content online!

SS Chimp

try this ip

bock
    see if you can hit it via the IP 70.10.33.40 (stick it in the address bar for IE just like a web address). May not be a static IP but if you can reach the site via the IP then you have one set of problems...if not then you got a different issue. post up the result if you are still having issues.
    all single...all the time