Thread: Mountain Lion!

Light freak

Mountain Lion!

Was in great shape this morning

Loser
    Mar 2008
    Kitty used up all its lives?

old skool newbie
    Its nice to see some pictures and some passion stoke. Thanks for posting up, Scar.

I haven't been up that way in a couple of years. Looks like a great ride. Did you do a loop from the visitor's center so you could come down the lion?

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Great ride! Thanks for sharing

FleshwoundGravityResearch
    Quote Originally Posted by MCS5280
    Kitty used up all its lives?

Hard to tell from just a pic, but I don't think that is a cat.

Light freak
    Sorry I am just responding back to this thread, got real busy yesterday.

goldenboy - yes we did the loop from the visitors center, but we did it CCW. I think that may have had us going up the sweet downhill. Did not matter. It was such a beautiful morning up there.

Saw lots of kitty tracks up there!! Had a few people warning us of the snow level up there. You can see a little snow in the one picture, that was about it. There was some on a couple of the water crossings that were in the shade also.

For those who care, the park opens at 5 am, we started at about 5:20 and we had a park pass

Heads up Flyboy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by scar
    Sorry I am just responding back to this thread, got real busy yesterday.

goldenboy - yes we did the loop from the visitors center, but we did it CCW. I think that may have had us going up the sweet downhill. Did not matter. It was such a beautiful morning up there.

Saw lots of kitty tracks up there!! Had a few people warning us of the snow level up there. You can see a little snow in the one picture, that was about it. There was some on a couple of the water crossings that were in the shade also.

For those who care, the park opens at 5 am, we started at about 5:20 and we had a park pass

Awesome Scar!! Glad to hear the trail was clear of deep snow. I've postholed that sweet downhill near the creek at the end of April last year. CCW though? You need to go CW and experience Mountain Lion as it should be. Lots of other cool trails out there other then Mountain Lion as well. Just gotta explore and use doubletrack to connect em.

mtbr member
    Never been there, looks like a great ride!