mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Mountain Bike Tour Guide Companies

Going to be in Colorado that last week of July for a business meeting and I plan on shipping my Tallboy LTc to do some riding on the Front Range. Right now I am going to ride solo, but there is a possibility of 2 to 3 other riders joining me. Can anyone recommend any guides who do multi-day sessions. I plan on riding for 2 to 3 days if my legs and lungs can handle it. Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    AWE-STRUCK OUTDOORS * *** * * * * * * * * * * Nederland, Colorado - Home

A friend's new start-up. They could do a really awesome custom trip for you, with a ton of local knowledge.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    My good buddy has been doing this on the front range for awhile now and can put together any kind of trip. Plus he's a great guy to ride with:

Colorado Mountain Bike Tours | Boulder, Fort Collins

Team Velveeta™
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Shoo Pork View Post
    Going to be in Colorado that last week of July for a business meeting and I plan on shipping my Tallboy LTc to do some riding on the Front Range. Right now I am going to ride solo, but there is a possibility of 2 to 3 other riders joining me. Can anyone recommend any guides who do multi-day sessions. I plan on riding for 2 to 3 days if my legs and lungs can handle it. Thanks in advance.
    Not exactly Front Range, but not too far (2.5-3 hours from Denver), here in Salida, CO:

Home | Absolute Bikes Adventures | Guided Mountain Bike Rides in Salida, Colorado

Full selection of high-end rentals available from Yeti, Kona, Specialized, and Scott. Lots of cool things to see up here.
    Tom Purvis - Salida, CO - http://teamvelveeta.tom-purvis.com

"I like my wimmen like I like my beer--cold and bitter!"

mtbr member

Mountain Bike Tour Guide Companies

No guide needed for the front range. All are single day rides. PM me for details and gps files if you need them.

Hermosa Tours (recently featured in Dirt Rag magazine) in Durango will be doing their high alpine tours that time of the year. I have done two "self guided" four day tours with them (Utah, Arizona) and they are first class.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Hey guys. thank you very much for the advice! I am going to check out each one. I read about Hermosa and have done similar tours with Rim Tours in Utah and find them to be excellent.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Durango is a full day of driving each way. I would bank on salida for your trip. You can get there in less than 3 hours compared to 6 plus hour drive. You guys will be exhausted and will not want to do that drive after riding. Which means you lose a day of riding

Noob2Cross
    May 2013

NWS is worth a look

Check out New World Sports. They do all kinds of guided tours, hiking, biking, adventure and multi-day tours. I'm not sure where you are headed exactly, but Fort Collins is a great location to start a guided tour. They also have tons of bike rentals if your buddies need a bike.

Oh, So Interesting!
    My friend Nick runs a mtb guide service, he's an excellent rider and knows his trails...

Colorado Mountain Bike Tours | Boulder, Fort Collins

edit... lol, same one LaBelle23 posted...

Strava: turn off your dork logger when you're not on sanctioned trails.